SDCC pictures of hot girls thread

But really, any girl in a costume is a win.

Really...
fat-wonder-woman1.jpg

The Scene at Comic-Con 2010 - Photo Gallery

photo 15
on the right... pale slave girl Leia with red hair...
it don't get any better than dat!!! :love

side note...how do you work the dang 'quote' button? :lol
oh wait, i got it....for the next time. :lol

Last edited:
So looking at other cars with lust is not a bad thing.

What I was trying to emphasize is....yes, as a human beign with a pulse, you can appreciate beauty when you stumble upon it... but to create a thread to just ooggle, just so you don't have to search through numerous pictures to find them.... that is just a little bit over the top.

There is a difference between lust and admiration/appreciation. :)

There is a difference between lust and admiration/appreciation. :)

Yes there is. When you happen upon a pretty girl by accident, you admire her beauty and walk on. Nothing wrong with that. But when you set out to make a thread just about hot girls... there is no longer appreciation, the thread was made to lust after them.

Moviefreak, if you're so against the idea, why are you reading this thread in the first place?

I, by no means, will poop on your fun here anymore.

Enjoy and get to postin' your pictures for Funky.......:lol:lol

You're pooping on our fun here, man. :lol

The definition of lust is a craving for sexual intercourse. I think what happens in threads like this is the appreciation of attractive women (for the most part), who are bringing characters of various media, whether it's movies, TV or graphic novels, to life. Characters that we as a prop group tend to know very well. Having said that, it's also obvious that those same women are dressed to be noticed, both by men and women. Your attempt to defend them really doesn't make any sense as they have no need to be defended by anyone. Those same pics will be up at other boards they belong to, as well as, Facebook, Myspace and they would have posted them, themselves. If you notice, they were posing for the camera.

Last edited:
You're pooping on our fun here, man. :lol

Sorry... I meant to stay away, I just received a couple PM's from people who thought they would educate me on appreciating a woman, lol.

They feel I am wrong and need to tell me why.

So I will just do a blanket statement here, and please do not PM me about it. Just read it an it is done.

I don't care what you post.... this is an open forum, so have at it. But I am entitled to my opinion. And it is this.....

Is it wrong to appreciate a beautiful girl... or guy (for the ladies out there)?
NO!! We see beauty all the time and we can stop and say it was nice. My wife and I point out good looking people all the time... but we do it in a nice respectful way. She is not above pointing a beautiful girl out to me, and I am not above pointing out a good looking guy. I am 100% straight.... but I know a good looking guy when I see one.... I always say.... if I wish I looked like him, then he must be good looking. :lol we are comfortable in our relationship to point this out, and the other will say, "yes they are.... I wish I looked like that". Then we smile, or laugh and we are on our merry way.

My issue lies in making a thread just to store the images. That is a bit creepy. But hey, you are more than able to do it and I just don't have to view them if I don't want to. Problem solved!!

But let me ask this for conversation sake...

How would your wives and girlfriends feel about this? I know some would be cool, but flip the role here. If your girl notices a good looking guy and she keeps it to herself and just admires him, that is fine...right? But lets say she goes and takes some photos of these guys, and has her friends take photos, and they all gather them into one...oh, lets say.... a calendar, so they can keep them handy on their desks. Wouldn't you feel differently then. There was some sort of line crossed with the gathering the guys they are hot for and taking the time and effort to make a "collection of images".

So that is all I meant by my original post.

And to your post:

"The definition of lust is a craving for sexual intercourse. I think what happens in threads like this is the appreciation of attractive women (for the most part), who are bringing characters of various media, whether it's movies, TV or graphic novels, to life. Characters that we as a prop group tend to know very well. Having said that, it's also obvious that those same women are dressed to be noticed, both by men and women. Your attempt to defend them really doesn't make any sense as they have no need to be defended by anyone. Those same pics will be up at other boards they belong to, as well as, Facebook, Myspace and they would have posted them, themselves. If you notice, they were posing for the camera"

I agree... these photos will be elsewhere, but will there be a "dedicated thread" just to hot women photos? Probably not.

Well, thanks again for the PMs and please refrain from any more as I will refrain from posting my views in this thread.

Oh let the guy alone......let him enjoy his fetish for hot costumed girls.....would you rather he asked to see hot costumed guys?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back