Big Daddy Helmet(Kick-Ass)

DKnight23

I just wanted to share my Big Daddy helmet project. I actually started this sculpt shortly after the film came out, but the fact is this was a personal side project and paying customers must come first. In other words I had to work on it here and there when time permitted. I finally finished the project and I am pleased with the end result so here are some sculpt pics as well as a pic of the first finished pull from the mold. I will have more pics of the finished mask/helmet to post soon.
sculpt.bmp

sculpt1.bmp

sculpt2.bmp

sculpt3.bmp

finished.jpg

Awsome! I really need this Helmet, How much would you charge to make me one?

Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but things like prices should be left to PM's as it's against board rules to discuss it anywhere other than the Junkyard.
I realise that you may be a new member. Just politely letting you know how things work here. Don't want you to get in any trouble.

And BTW it is a really nice helmet.

Great quality work.
I'm still looking around for a movie quality Kick-ass costume but so far they are falling a little below what I'm looking for.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back