Krull costumes and props

David,

The Glaive is a Great weapon !! Loved the pics.

I always liked the SLAYERS - from Krull. I saw more Krull items on the Yourprops sight. AWESOME !!! They had pics of Slayers Costumes!! :love

Thanks.

Gordon

I believe Propazoid use to own one of the original working glaives but sold it. You may find an old post somewhere with pics. Not sure if you should ask him directly.

Some of the original king's guards costumes sold at a live auction a week or two ago.

Ryu

I believe Propazoid use to own one of the original working glaives but sold it. You may find an old post somewhere with pics. Not sure if you should ask him directly.

Some of the original king's guards costumes sold at a live auction a week or two ago.

Ryu

I did have one as well, it's the same as Dave's (not the exact one, so there's at least 2 out there). It was a static version with blades out. Still kicking myself for selling that, but it was one of those offers you can't say no to :p

-Robb

I did have one as well, it's the same as Dave's (not the exact one, so there's at least 2 out there). It was a static version with blades out. Still kicking myself for selling that, but it was one of those offers you can't say no to :p

-Robb

Sorry for the mistake, Robb. It was and awesome prop regardless and I was sad to hear it left your hands.

Ryu

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back