Last starfighter props

puckydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello, anybody have any Last Starfighter props or costumes they want to display here? Thanks, Jeff

I've been told some costumes were sold a few months back on QVC. Anybody here have any of them. The first three pictures here are items I own. The last picture is a costume that was sold elsewhere.
tn.jpg
X45CA8LU1OXCABN1G8KCABCAQYBCA07O068CAMMBYBLCAQ0SRX7CA80TQ3WCA6ZARWICA37NR26CAJ5EEMSCAUYMQ15CALKZQC3CA6KTF20CA4V0D6LCARD2F6VCAX01CYYCAB3JMVPC.jpg
LSgunbelt.jpg
LSF-U0051.jpg

I made my kids watch this movie for the first time a couple weeks ago, I had forgotten how cheesy astronaut like the costumes looked, lol

I made my kids watch this movie for the first time a couple weeks ago, I had forgotten how cheesy astronaut like the costumes looked, lol
I don't know, The Last StarFighter holds up a lot better then other movies from the 80's I watched as a kid and wanted to show my kids. Some examples of movies that didn't hold up nearly as well would have to be The Flight of the Navigator, and SpaceCamp.
As for the costumes...I'd have killed to have seen QVC selling Last Starfighter costumes.

These are not props or costumes, but the two masks in the middle were released in conjunction with the film. I am still on the hunt for the third mask of the set...though the name of it escapes me at the moment...

003-27.jpg

take care,
Tommy

A few props . . .

IMG_0553_1.jpg

IMG_0547_1.jpg

IMG_0545_1.jpg

Some framed story boards and pieces of original art (basis for CGI) . . .

IMG_0551_1.jpg

IMG_0550_1.jpg

IMG_0549_1.jpg

IMG_0548_1.jpg

And of course . . . the now functional cabinet from the documentary . . .

PictureorVideo028.jpg

PictureorVideo027.jpg

Phillip has the STARFIGHTER cabinet at the moment and has basically corrected any of my duct-tape solutions. Thanks to him, it truly shines now.

Doc

Damn, Doc.

AMAZING! I didn't know you had some of those pieces...
I really need to visit.

-Rylo

Oh, yeah in comparison to some of the others it DOES hold up well, I just watched it with a totally different eye and the costumes looked so NASA astronaut like, I was kinda thrown, lol.

I don't know, The Last StarFighter holds up a lot better then other movies from the 80's I watched as a kid and wanted to show my kids. Some examples of movies that didn't hold up nearly as well would have to be The Flight of the Navigator, and SpaceCamp.
As for the costumes...I'd have killed to have seen QVC selling Last Starfighter costumes.

Those Zandozans always scare the **** outta me. XD

Is the Starfighter helmet all handmade or is it made up of off the shelve parts (motorcycle helmet, etc.)?

I'm so glad stuff like this is popping up, I'm starting to get the
patterns and designs down on paper for a suit of my own one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few props . . .
Doc, how's the condition of the foam on the Friendly Alien? I bought an appliance of Grig back in 96 from John at Supercollector and it had been through many hands and was in bad shape. Then it sat in storage for almost a decade with me. So last year I figured it was time to take what was left and fill in the holes and restore the sculpt. The original appliance didn't survive, But atleast I have a great display head for one of my costumes. This is a fiberglass bust from that original head. Thanks, Jeff
IMG_1476.jpg
IMG_1481.jpg
IMG_1479.jpg
IMG_1480.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back