Alex Ross Batman Sketch

Jarvis B

I'm going to finish up a project that Iv'e been sitting on awhile , An armored Batman by Alex Ross .
I'm smoothing the face tonight and will try and get a waste mold of it done tomorrow to do finale build up and sanding ,then move on to the back of the head and chest.

032.jpg
011.jpg

009.jpg
008.jpg

Re: Alex Ross Batman Scetch

looking good so far ... one question though ... how long have you been working on it

Picture one took about 1/2 an hour and then it sat for about a month the rest of the pics are todays work , about another hour.
Right now I'm bulking it up a bit and getting the base shape ready for the mold I'll post pics before I go to bed .

A little fuller now in the face and a test template for the wings , Will push on tomorrow.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

The face mask is in Rubber and I should be able to pull a casting tomorrow and get to sanding and filling .

Very cool! I've been wanting to give this suit a go for along time as well, but always been too busy with other projects. Glad to see someone attempting it!

Are you planning to do the entire suit?

Here's the first casting from the waste mold , It's been rough sanded and now I can fill the low spots and do some build up .
Should be looking Slick in a few days
007-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back