INCEPTION (Top, bishop, loaded die, poker chip, pasiv)

This is the best I can get from that scene,although there's probably a telesync image somewhere that would show pretty decent detail from this shot.

eamespokerchip.jpg

I'm surprised there hasn't been an Inception costume thread yet - everyone in that movie was dressed so well! I would start one, but I have no way of getting screencaps..

I'm surprised there hasn't been an Inception costume thread yet - everyone in that movie was dressed so well! I would start one, but I have no way of getting screencaps..

There are some great hi-res pictures here. I've also found some photos of a couple of Arthur's costumes, one of Ariadne's costumes, and one of Mal's costumes floating around.

Basically digging up my work wardrobe for Ariadne's hotel room costume.

There are some great hi-res pictures here. I've also found some photos of a couple of Arthur's costumes, one of Ariadne's costumes, and one of Mal's costumes floating around.

Basically digging up my work wardrobe for Ariadne's hotel room costume.

Thanks for the link! Are you talking about this display of costumes?

If you scroll down, this page has a good image gallery too, though not high-res.

how tall do you think the bishop is? i'm trying to scale it based on ariadne's hand, and on the vice. we have the specs on the vice, but its hard because of the angle. a regular king is 3.5-4" tall

The average chess Bishop is 3-3.5" tall, which is accurate because you need to consider that the Queen is 3.5" tall. The average King is about 3.75" tall I would say =]

My new Inception top from Kevinericon. Very nice, and accurate size. Here is the comparison.

I recieved mine today...I'm very pleased! However I was kinda nervous when I spun it on the counter and left the room only to come back to it spinning still lol

I don't remember the Poker Chip. Where in the movie does it appear? I can look for it this evening and post a pic.

I'm pretty sure you see Eames playing with the Poker Chip a few times during some of the group meetings. I think he had it in his hand when a "kick" was described to him.

EDIT: This post has a picture where you can see Eames with his Poker chip.

Last edited:
Here's another picture for sizing reference on the top. Dom explains the top when he just saw Ariadne's bishop. It's definitely not as big as as promotional top (1.25" in diameter).

top%20in%20hand.jpg

Is this from someone on therpf?

EDIT: Whops, my bad for posting auction-link.

and has anyone bought this?

Last edited:
Just a reminder, posting live auction link is not allowed on RPF unless the seller post it himself (which is me).

But you can buy it directly from me here (before they sell out of course).

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back