Aliens pulse rifle grenade refference needed and rifle modification question.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I can't afford the really nice ones I saw on here so i have to make my own. Does anyone have the measurements for them? I haven't had much luck so far and could use some help. I'm also going to get a pulse rifle kit from spatcave and was wondering if there was a way to mod it so the pump action can work.

I can't afford the really nice ones I saw on here so i have to make my own. Does anyone have the measurements for them? I haven't had much luck so far and could use some help. I'm also going to get a pulse rifle kit from spatcave and was wondering if there was a way to mod it so the pump action can work.
The modifications can be done but extremely is awhole lot of work and hollowing out the grenade launcher part of all that resin ,because Spatcaves pulse rifles are solid resin ,the whole kit.... if you want to modify it ,you can get on Tommins website and get the ideas of how to imitate a grenade chambering but its too much work for me....but it has been done...Also with the grenade part ,Tommin makes those M40 grenades and does fantastic work with the aluminum grenades..... they are as real as it gets....

I'd personally find out what the found parts for the undergun grenade launcher was and cut that part out of the resin, attaching airsoft versions. I believe its from a spas 12, which cheap ones run 10-20 bucks at flea markets i think.

It's actually a Remington M870 shotgun that's been cut down and housed inside the cage from a Franchi SPAS 12. It also uses a portion of the SPAS 12 grip.
Matsuo over at Matsucorp - Message Board offers a full grenade launcher kit that includes the SPAS 12 and Remington parts, as well as a unit that connects the two so that it can be racked to simulate the chambering of a round. I recently ordered one for my AirSoft PR, and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Yeah ,Matsucorp is the best with his resin M41A pulse rifle ,especially with his grenade launcher, his creation is top of the line....and he is very reasonable with his prices ,I have delt with him on several occasions......

wow how'd i manage to miss all these posts? I'm still shopping around since i have 2 weeks before i get paid.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back