32" Millenium Falcon parts ID help

Hi Julien,

I think No 4 is a skylight from a passenger ship. Think it may be the Queen Mary or something like it.

Anyway I thought you were making a huge Star Destroyer?:)

Cheers

Nick

Hey guys,

I've been looking for those parts for some years now and still no luck, could someone help me ?

Thank you in advance :

mfunknown2.jpg

Too much glue Nick... too much glue ! :lol

Any chance someone knows this part ?

partmap7.jpg

I found out that it was from Tamiya 1/35 Japanese army tank gun set but I cant find any kit with that name... (it was on a japanese board so I'm not sure of the translation !).

Hey Julien:

These parts are from the Tamiya 1/35 Type 97 Japanese Tank...

Adolfo

http://modelingmadness.com/scotts/mod/us/e3a.jpg

(Revell 1/144 Boing E-3A in the picture)
This is just an idea for the 32 inch Falcons radar dish. It has always been generally believed that the Fruehaff Tank trailer was used for that. I did use that part for my own build, but modified it heavily to get a match. Then the other day I got the idea that it could be from an Awac airplane??
Any thoughts guys??

What size is the red part? Im sure there is a "block" with a grille, in the 312b, but the pattern may be off to what is fitted here, agree with Moe though, does look F1?

lee

Could the grill be the 1/12th yellow F1 renault ?...I've got that all stripped down with ferrari parts all mixed in with it so I'm not sure what parts are from what kit..

Cheers

Phil

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back