Anakin Skywalker Leather Pouch Prop Replica

the.rebel.agent

Sr Member
Last edited:
very well done here as well.

these and the obi wan pouches both look exceptionally well planned and perfectly executed builds.

Hey guys. Thanks 4 your kind words. I really take care of every detail. You can try using paper the first time like a template, then use leather. U will have too much fun doing it. Best regards.

I got a new pouch photo and I realized that the original one has a stitch in the edge. I was doing some new ones so I added it. I getting a new level of accuracy with this I think. In other way, the will reinforce the pouch as well.

I will post the tutorial very soon. Betst regards. Last photo is the original one :angel

Last edited:
<div class='quotetop'>(Eagle @ Sep 21 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]1324165[/snapback]</div>
KKTRA does good work with very fast delivery. :thumbsup :)
[/b]

How are you doing old pirate? I did not know you get an account here. Welcome. :D

I finally did all the modifications I wanted:

1-The shape of the sides.
2-Thickness of the leather I used.
3-Bubbled button and still magnetic closure.
4-I added a strap at the back as hook method.

DSC02831L.jpg

More photos here:
http://www.theforce.com.ar/Scripts/WebFormsLibrary/MainContainerForm.asp?iAction=2&lNewsId=178

Hope this helps you!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back