Jem Hadar Battlecruiser from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

timeslip

Just got my latest and perhaps my favorite TV/Movie prop in the mail today. The truck dropped off a 5'x5' crate. Damn, it is heavy. The Jem Hadar Battlecruiser from Star Trek DS9. The minature has a full armature and is built extremely well. Minor damage here and there but, nothing that can't be fixed. The only difference from mine and the Christie's auction one is that mine has no lights. Same paint job, armature, etc.
George

That thing is wicked cool!!! Love it, even with out the lights a very awesome prop to have. Very nice score(y)thumbsup

Thanks for the comments. Well, after doing a bit of cleaning and touch up work on it I found that the right upper warp nacelle is the pattern! The casting was just too perfect. That is what started me to do a bit of detective work. I have no idea why they painted and attached the pattern. But, WOW! I just keep finding more treasures on it. I still can't believe I own it. I'm so glad it was pulled from the Profiles Auction. :love
George

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back