Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit

Shade

I came across a trailer on a Machinima video on Youtube and it was for the new Assassins Creed game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It appears Ezio won't be keeping Altair's armor for very long after ACII as in the trailers and screenshots, he is sporting a new set of Assassin's robes, similar to his original set, but without his underclothes as well as some alterations that make them much less conspicuous. Anyhow, here's a picture of Ezio's new robes from the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood website and I'm curious if anyone can maybe find some more pictures of this suit and draw up some patterns as I would be interested in making the new robes.

Ezio's New Robes
AssassinsCB.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone can find more reference photos, please post them here. Also if anyone who would be interested in doing patterns for the suit if I can gather up enough reference photos would be a lot of help.
Thanks Guys!:)

Last edited:
yeh the altair armour gets destroyed right at the start of brotherhood....but it would appear that by the end of the game he is going to have a new 'ultimate' armour....as one of the preorder bonuses is "Ultimate Ezio 2.0".....i was tempted to hold off on my suit until this new "ultimate ezio" was unvieled.....but....well i can always make both....lol...

here's a gallery with some more pics too....
IGN: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Screenshots, Wallpapers and Pics

here's a pic of the preorder for the codex edition of brotherhood...it has an outline of the "ultimate ezio 2.0" suit...looks like he gets a full cape....

150913_detail.jpg

Last edited:
SHOOP-DA-WHOOP! Thanks Robo! I found an insane image of the front on IGN's page. I need to learn to stop Googleing. It gets me nothing 9 times out of 10 most of the time.
Here's the pic I found, If only we could get a back shot at the same angle, we'd be set for refs and someone could make the patterns.

Ezio Suit Ref
assassins-creed-brotherhood.jpg

looks like existing hood patterns will work, mine turned out very well in that respect - I can see if I can find the patterns I made and scan them.

Probably start mine a little closer to october.
I don't know that I can post full patterns of the rest of it, but when I get started I can surely take a lot of pictures.

AltairEzio.jpg

assassins-creed-brotherhood.jpg

looks alot closer to Altair dont you think?

Also notice that the divisions on the hood, most notably the beak, multiply with each incarnation. Altair having two, Ezio having three, and Brotherhood Ezio having 4.

hmmm... I'm on the fence about the new design. I mean, yeah, it's got a great classical look that calls back to Altair really nicely, but the AC2 costumes have so much character to them.

However, that new one is going to make an amazing costume to wear. I love the vambraces. I guess the new costume really symbolizes that his old life is 100% gone now, and he's now the embodiment of the Assassins.

Shade, I can't wait to see how your costume and Robo's costumes turn out. I'm slightly regretting having already dropped cash for my Iron Man Suitcase Suit build, or I'd be working on one of these along side you bunch. Next year, I guess.

Sub...scribed!

hmmm... I'm on the fence about the new design. I mean, yeah, it's got a great classical look that calls back to Altair really nicely, but the AC2 costumes have so much character to them.

However, that new one is going to make an amazing costume to wear. I love the vambraces. I guess the new costume really symbolizes that his old life is 100% gone now, and he's now the embodiment of the Assassins.

Shade, I can't wait to see how your costume and Robo's costumes turn out. I'm slightly regretting having already dropped cash for my Iron Man Suitcase Suit build, or I'd be working on one of these along side you bunch. Next year, I guess.

Sub...scribed!
Hey thanks! I hope someone can draw up some patterns for this. I would ask robo, but he's already preoccupied with his Master Assassin Suit AND Iron Man Suit. I hope I'll at least have my whole Iron Man Suit pepped before I start on this and unfortunately, this suit is a ways off. I need to wait until myself, and hopefully some of the community too, can get enough references to draw up patterns for the suit. Though, I may work on the vambraces in the time being since they don't look too hard. My friend PrinceNEO has an idea of how to do a blade so if I can get together a vambrace, I might be able to have a set of dual hidden blades. Minus the blade engraving. That may be a bit more than I can handle for the time being. Anyway, thanks again for the subscription!

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit REFERENCE PICS NEEDED!!!

Hopefully you can wristblade-it-up.

Scissor style
acwristbladeconceptbytr.jpg

DA-OTF style
otfme10.jpg

yea ive got a plan for altair's blade using a DA OTF design for 2 of the 4 sections of the blade, but unless you can fab it up super super thin, it may not be feasible.

see:

hiddenbladedesign3.jpg

hiddenbladedesign2.jpg

hiddenbladedesign.jpg

Without a doubt! These will definitely help. Some kinda look blurry. Did you get them from a video?
Anyway, if I knew how to use Blender (I'm now considering learning how) I'd try to model the vambraces. They're exactly the same on either side. Even the eagles head on the top faces the same direction. These should be enough for a fairly accurate Vambrace and hopefully enough to begin fabricating some patterns. As for the hood, I suppose I could use the original design from ACII, but alterations will need to be made to the patterning. All in all, I didn't think I'd get so many references this fast. Thanks to anyone who contributed references. I'm gonna need to get into modeling so I can get an idea of how to make patterns for that Vambrace. It has more detail than I thought. I may consider pepakura for the vambraces if I can find no alternative.

yeah, sorry about the blurriness, they were all grabbed from the standard definition online video. I grabbed the least blurry frames I could. Hopefully a HiDef version is available soon/somewhere, and downloadable so that the frames can be taken with max sharpness.

Good luck shade, i look forward to some awesome updates!

Yeah definitely Ramiel. If anyone could get a better shot of the side and back of one of the vambraces, I'd be set to work on those. I need to get modeling experiece so I gotta download Blender ans get to work learnin hot to use it. I think we might have enough reference pictures for the suit, but I don't know. I need to find out if someone can do patterns. Lemme try this...
Can anyone come up with patterns for Ezio's new suit?

Yeah, that should just about do it.

well...i mean i could try and work on the pattern for this at the same time as i do the pattern for my master assassin ezio.....because once i finish modeling iron man (which should be soon hopefully) i'll be full speed on ezio....

well...i mean i could try and work on the pattern for this at the same time as i do the pattern for my master assassin ezio.....because once i finish modeling iron man (which should be soon hopefully) i'll be full speed on ezio....
That'd be great if you're alright with it. I plan on modeling the vambraces myself so you wouldn't need to worry about those, I just didn't ask you because I know you're swamped with finishing Ironman designs and working on patterns for your Master Assassin build. To add onto that, you're building both as well.

its only a maybe at this stage, until i work out how hard it'll be to make the patterns for my suit....

Shade, are you planning on sewing this once you have your patterns? Or were you planning on taking it to a seamstress/tailor?

I'm just going to throw out there it might be worth it to take a shot at drafting your own pattern, if you are. Drafting patterns helps with your overall sewing ability and (I find) help you grasp the other aspects of the character you're creating.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back