Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit

This looks like it would make an amazing costume. I've always been a fan of how cool it looks. Good luck in production of the suit.

K, I entered the RPF Halloween Contest so I won't be posting any more pictures until after the contest is over, that way people don't become acustomed to it before the contest and hurt my chances. I did in fact just finish it yesterday and created some extra straps so I can use my same hidden blades. Be wearing it around my college campus on friday and part of wednesday and then on halloween night. Good luck to the rest of you on your builds!

Drago, you used the Same Patterns That was Posted Above or did you make some last Minute Changes?

for the hood or the suit?

the hood I tweaked a little because instead of long triangles on the sides of the edge, he has just straight sides, and I changed the beak a small amount (combining the front most parts into one piece so it's as crisp as the ref), and used bias tape for the bottom edge to make everything smooth and pretty.

the body suit, I mostly followed the pirate pattern as before except I made it a tad longer for the skirting before I attached the sashes. it mostly looks like the pic above - I changed out the zipper, added the sleeves and half sleeves, but otherwise it's mostly identical to the pic above.

Finished my Ezio (for the most part), I think it turned out really well and I got a lot of compliments on halloween night. How does it look? any suggestions? (I've since starched it and ironed it so the wrinkles are gone and all the angled edges truly match...)

image3nr.jpg

img9975l.jpg

img9967t.jpg

img9964i.jpg

img9960r.jpg

img9957t.jpg

*Shameless plug* if you like it please vote for me in the RPF costume contest :)
img9982h.jpg

Ok, first off. Great Work on the Suit! It Looks exactly like it.
Did you use the Tai Chi Sword Route for the Blades?

And

the body suit, I mostly followed the pirate pattern as before except I made it a tad longer for the skirting before I attached the sashes. it mostly looks like the pic above

what Pirate Pattern? Could you Please Elaborate?

So, just updating real quick on my femme assassin. I don't plan on making my own thread until I have actual construction done, so you'll just have to deal with me. :)

I just ordered a brown corset that I plan on building up for the belt and I plan on using my Princess Leia pattern, modifying it a bit, and using that as the robes. The hood is wrong for Leia, but it's just right for Ezio, if I add the beak.

Ok, first off. Great Work on the Suit! It Looks exactly like it.
Did you use the Tai Chi Sword Route for the Blades?

And

what Pirate Pattern? Could you Please Elaborate?

Thanks for the compliment! Yes I used the tai chi swords in a carved wooden Block or my own design.

Mccalls 8437 (easy-to-sew). It's an older pattern so i'm not sure if they make it anymore.

great costume, just have to iron it so the costume would be all straight ;)

anyways its 4 days till AC: B!!!! Cant wait :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back