M41A Rifle - Pepakura

MrSinistar

Hey guys,

I wanna make a M41A gun, but I'm unsure which paper model I should use.

I found two M41A models...one from Nintendude which is an unfolded PDO:

M41A.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

and the other from Aliens Papercraft's website:

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papirove_modely/aliens_models/pulse_rifle/m41-a.rar

They both have their pros and cons: The Pepa file is very complex looking, however looks slightly more accurate. The latter model is simpler but on A4 paper and looks less accurate.

Which one should I pick? Thanks in advance.

Which one should I pick? Thanks in advance.

Well the first one you are able to change the size and how you want to unfold.

The other one are in a pdf file and you are not able to change the size (might be 1-1 but i don't know)
And another thing about it is that you will be forced to print it with a colour texture, thus using expensive printers ink. Even if you wanna paint it yourself later on :(

I would do the first one. but if i was able to take the texture away from the second one that would be my nr 1

Well the first one you are able to change the size and how you want to unfold.

The other one are in a pdf file and you are not able to change the size (might be 1-1 but i don't know)
And another thing about it is that you will be forced to print it with a colour texture, thus using expensive printers ink. Even if you wanna paint it yourself later on :(

I would do the first one. but if i was able to take the texture away from the second one that would be my nr 1

Yes, the number two is 1:1. I can redraw the pieces in Photoshop, and it comes with nice instructions too, so I'll use the latter one. Thanks.

".rar" files are an old archive file type similar to zip files. You need to download WinRAR or similar to open it up and extract the files

Hi has anyone still got the pep files they could send me for the m41a rifle as all links on this page are not valid anymore?? Please.........

Its a really old thread but I second that.. Im looking online but cant seem to find any assult rifles or machine guns PDO files..

Edit:

Im planning on making mine with foam...
Found this so far.. But a PDO file for foam would be perfect but cant seem to find one

watermark-png.php

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back