QMX Enterprise?

Aquaman

Sr Member
Does any one know what happened to this license. They made all those models for the opening. I saw several at the theaters, I figured these would be close behind.

Last edited:
oh ok. Just seems like the serge of interest has gone way down. A missed opportunity? Not sure. I am hoping for something great from them!

Timing will be good for the next movie . . . . hope the next movie is good, lol. Could really screw-up the sales I would imagine if the movie sucks, lol

Not really " with " them... :cool

I retooled and created an ENTIRELY new ship
from the Bad Robot files for the " newer " STL prototype.

So, in that sense,
I do kinda' " know "
whats been going on... :lol

Talk about missing the boat. Nothing new from QMX.

Did they ever make anything other than those "Spirit Animals"?

or that tiny little Stargate. :lol

Yeah, it seems they are truly lacking anything interesting. They promise alot on their site but ...do we really need another Firefly or Serenity shirt? And those silly statues. Well, I hope for more.

SOOOOO...can u let us in on anything concerning the Enterprise????/

their stuff is way cool but also way expensive for me. 2K+ for Serenity was so far out of my price range I didn't even think about it... and I AM a firefly fan. The stuff IS awesome. Great detail and craftsmanship, but too much cashola for me.

I'm sure the new Enterprise ship will be in the same category - Awesome, and Awesomely expensive. I will ahve to console myself with building the Round 2 model when it comes out. smaller, probably less detailed, but within my budget :cool

Jedi Dade

I'm in the same boat. A huge Firefly/Serenity fan, but the product is out of my price range.

their stuff is way cool but also way expensive for me. 2K+ for Serenity was so far out of my price range I didn't even think about it... and I AM a firefly fan. The stuff IS awesome. Great detail and craftsmanship, but too much cashola for me.

I'm sure the new Enterprise ship will be in the same category - Awesome, and Awesomely expensive. I will ahve to console myself with building the Round 2 model when it comes out. smaller, probably less detailed, but within my budget :cool

Jedi Dade

I can't get into allot of details to the new JJPrise, but
I can say you Firefly folks will have more stuff coming
your way yet..

The MULE just came out,
and there's MORE on the horizon.. :cool

Sorry, I have no info on the Manufacture of the kits.
I only do the Pattern work for them...

If you have a problem with an order only
thing I can tell you is get ahold of thier
Customer Support ?

:cool

so i see they showed this at SDCC. Anyone get good pics? prices? etc. I went to the site but when I tried to get on the list it wouldn't let me??? Anyone?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back