QMX Enterprise?

so i see they showed this at SDCC. Anyone get good pics? prices? etc. I went to the site but when I tried to get on the list it wouldn't let me??? Anyone?

I talked to the guys at QMX and they had no price, release date so you'll just have to get on a newsletter if they have one or keep checking their website. The Enterprise was amazing. An upgrade from their one last year. The base has buttons to activate features like phasers and protons. It also comes with a remote to work the features so if you have it in a case you won't have to open it.

Oh and one other thing...they said they are working on a flexible payment plan where you can stretch your payments out to as long as a year. I might just go for this when the working Zat is available.
I'd love to have the Enterprise but my problem is money and room to put it somewhere. I'm sure it will go for over 2K.

Last edited:
pic from Mwctoys.com

ishackimagew.jpg

I want! I want!!..... No.. not the hand sanitizer... the enterprise model!

holy..... - that's really pretty - I love the stand. I"m sure when you turn it on the base lights up too with all sorts of LCARS goodness.

I have tried to like that design... given it time to sink in, let the naysayer in me find some sort of optimism.... nope. I hate it. Hate it.

Jestefarean,
I brought that to the 'fest. I'm glad you were able to get so many good pics of it. Had I known how ugly the wallpaper was going to be, I would have brought a better backdrop.

I've been told that the eventual QMX release has been rebuilt from the ground up, so this prototype might not be as accurate as we think.

Jestefarean,
I've been told that the eventual QMX release has been rebuilt from the ground up, so this prototype might not be as accurate as we think.

You Sir are CORRECT ! :cool

Rebuilt from the ground { umm, COMPUTER } up... :lol

They had the " newer " version at Comic Con, but I have
not seen anything else past that....

Ahh! Cool...Wolvster and Aztek...hope it was okay to post those pics. I didn't mean to step on toes. (and yes...that wallpaper was "primo!"

Assuming it's cool I just realized there is a section small block of pics farther along in my Wondferfest group. (seems I took about 800 pictures...I must have had some time on my hands! ) Photoshop.com | Album - Wonderfest2010

um, hate to say but those pics from Wonderfest look... well... crappy. I mean, if that's what they are making, I will have to pass! WOW, I hope for more than that. of course at this rate, being so behind in making this, I think no one will care by the time it come out. Oh well.

How is this Studio Scale? There was no physical model, right?
Correct, but, like with the Serenity Big Damn Replica, they class it as a "Studio Scale, Film-Quality Replica", "....a professionally-crafted filming miniature....", "....how models are built so they can fool the eye on the big screen."

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back