QMX Enterprise?

Heres a reply from Andy over at QMX. Looks like the enterprise will cost even more than their Serenity:(

On Trek stuff – Phasers are being made even as we speak. The Big E as we like to call her is done, we're just waiting on a few final approvals from the studio. It's only fair to warn you, all that awesomeness won't come cheap! :)

Heres a reply from Andy over at QMX. Looks like the enterprise will cost even more than their Serenity:(

On Trek stuff – Phasers are being made even as we speak. The Big E as we like to call her is done, we're just waiting on a few final approvals from the studio. It's only fair to warn you, all that awesomeness won't come cheap! :)

interesting. It will be interesting to see how they do on this stuff. I honestly have not been impressed as of yet. Fingers crossed!

So, what's the scale of this thing? It's supposed to be comparably sized as the MR E at almost 3 feet, but I guess the scale is tough to determine since not everyone agrees on the size of the "real" ship. :lol

And when's it coming out? Anybody know? Talk has been going around on this for over a year and a half?

Last edited:
well, QMX has really been quiet about all the star trek stuff. By the time they get it out, the next movie will be out! Makes me worry that they are having design and quality issues...who knows!

well, QMX has really been quiet about all the star trek stuff. By the time they get it out, the next movie will be out! Makes me worry that they are having design and quality issues...who knows!

I doubt I can afford one at over $2k. I hope they're not gonna be made in China, and that they have better quality control than the MR E did. :unsure

Last edited:
Here are some pics I took at Dragon Con last year:

P9040107.jpg

P9040105.jpg

P9040104.jpg

P9040108.jpg

P9040109.jpg

P9040060.jpg

Nope it was made, won, given to and sold by. Here is the link:

SOLD!! NEW 34 Inch 1701 Enterprise #1 QMX Artist Proof!!!

Looks pretty nice from the photos; hard to tell quality, though, until up close and personal. The base rod looks awfully thick to me. For $4k this thing better be light-years superior to the MR E. It better come together like a Mercedes! Wonder where and by whom these will be manufactured.... IF it ever comes around! I'll believe it when I believe it. Frankly, I don't have much faith that production will ever come to pass.

Last edited:
That shuttlebay shows the incompetence of the Abrams art department

Well, I happened to think that the post pilot TOS E is the finest ship design of all the Es. But to say that because of the shuttle bay the entire Abrams art department is 'incompetent' is a bit harsh and unwarranted. If i didn't care for the design of the TOS shuttle bay, would that make Matt Jefferies an incompetent designer? Sorry, but personal taste is just that.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back