We're Going Back - Back to the Future 25th and 30th Anniversary Celebration BTTF

odoc

We're Going Back-Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Reunion

Saturday July 3rd 2010 marked the EXACT day that Back to the Future was released in theatres 25 years ago, I thought it was only fitting to have our event webpage updated with some of the events and celebrities attending the reunion!

The link below will take you the webpage : (through DIGG to help promote the event with Internet marketing!)
Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Reunion! - Burbank, CA

As you know from my early discussion with you, this event is by the fans, for the fans, with ALL proceeds raised going to Team Fox for Parkinsons research.

We are welcoming your feedback on the webpage, current schedule, and celebrities ... and perhaps try to get a little help to take this event next level from fellow fans.

Thank you again for your support in this event! Please feel free to contact me at any time, if you have any questions, or suggestions for the event.

It really is nice to see Bob Gale taking part in so much Back to the Future stuff that it's somewhat heartwarming. Back to the Future is probably my all time favorite film and to see this guy spend so much time talking about making it is just refreshing. It helps to that he's a huge factor in the home video department in which he supervised the transfers for both DVD (even talked about the bad framing on the original DVD set) and BluRay, the audio department (which he's finally able to present the films in the best sound quality possible!) and of course, the bonus features. I wish Robert Zemeckis took part in the supplemental material rather than the recent Q&A sessions.

Back to the Future Twitter Event

Starting tomorrow October 26th (Tuesday) 2:00 pm (PST) onwards be sure to follow the BTTF characters on Twitter for the reenactment of the BTTF movies.

Twitter / @WereGoingBack/bttf_characters

BTTFTwitterCast.jpg

Schedule
Day 2: Saturday, November 6, 2010 - Battle of the Bands begins at 6:00 pm

McCambridge Park Recreation Center
1515 N. Glenoaks Boulevard
Burbank, CA 91504.

Guitar Hero Competition
Screen Used Prop Museum
Special appearance by Shawn “Chili” Kerkhoff - star of American Dad Back to the Future episode
Ralph Nelson Photography Display with Ralph Nelson! (photographer for the trilogy) with many unique production and on set photographs.
First public viewing of all the continuity Polaroids from the 3 films! Very unique angles and behind the scenes shots from all 3 films.

REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR BEST 1985 COSTUME FOR THIS DAY!
Important note: Please remember that we must protect the floors of this venue – no high- heeled shoes or shoes with dark soles will be allowed.

Day 2: Saturday, November 6, 2010 - Battle of the Bands

Back to the Future 's Photos | Plixi
Few pics from Battle of the Bands event

Day 3: Sunday, November 7, 2010 - Locations Tour

Sample (just a taste ;) ) | Facebook
Few pics from the Location Tour

News | DeLorean Time Machine returns to the rails 20 years later : BTTF.com - The Official BACK TO THE FUTURE News Source
DeLorean Time Machine returns to the rails 20 years later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU4RPWjTY8
Delorean on Train Tracks

Day 4: Monday, November 8, 2010 - Hoverboarding 101

Hoverboarding 101 gallery and interview with Ken http://bit.ly/copiCj

Last edited:
Anybody heading out to Whittier HS today for the Hill Valley High tour?

I'm moderating the Q&A session with Bob Gale and Michael Klastorin.

See you there?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back