We're Going Back - Back to the Future 25th and 30th Anniversary Celebration BTTF

@Roland you are invited over to my house if you make it here.

Thanks for your invitation, Brad. It would be nice to meet you and I would like to see your prop collection. But be prepared, that my spoken English is even much worse than my written. I still have a lot to learn. :$ So bad that you guys there don't speak German. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You're very lucky Roland, hope you have fun..I really wish I could go, it'd be amazing, unfortunately like Emma I can't afford it, having just come back from a holiday in Canada. I hope there will be another WGB and then I *will* be there. I really wanted to get a Valterra skateboard too..will they be available in the online shop or will they all sell out at the venue? I am desperate to get one

Limited time for now. The pre-order will be open for two months. If you place your order now, you will be charged right away and can expect shipment during October.

I took no chances and ordered straight away. No doubt people will inflate the price dramatically on ebay after the sale. $300 is a really good price for a screen accurate board. After the sale I bet it will be about double if not more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back