We're Going Back - Back to the Future 25th and 30th Anniversary Celebration BTTF

It'sIt's weird though that they have one screen used picture and then used pictures of the previous released board with inaccurate copers and trucks. The copers in the pictures look completely round and the trucks don't look like invaders and they don't have the orange bushings. But the pictures more or less look like computer renderings up close so the final board will hopefully be right.

Last edited:
Joe Walser who is overseeing the production of these skateboards might address your concerns if you post in the comments section of that FB post linked above. And other times I will be answering general queries on the WGB pages.

I'll be there. I'm actually living outside of the States right now (Ecuador), but I've been planning this since 2010. After that event, I knew there would be another in 2015, and that I would be there.

For those that can't make it to the event, you can still take advantage of purchasing absentee autographs and raffle tickets. For the absentee autographs, you can mail in a personal item to be signed and they will ship it back to you. You have to pay for all the shipping of course. As for the raffle tickets you don't have to be present to win. I think this is really cool of them to offer fans who cannot attend.

I think I'm most excited about the Secret Cinema announcement - been waiting for that ever since they announced there would be an LA version. If only I had a time machine to send me to Spring 2016...

Last edited:
Has the re been any more announcements on the LA secret cinema? It sounds sooo cool

That isn't happening until 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm most excited about the Secret Cinema announcement - been waiting for that ever since they announced there would be an LA version. If only I had a time machine to send me to Spring 2016...

Not happening this year...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back