We're Going Back - Back to the Future 25th and 30th Anniversary Celebration BTTF

I thought it was such an awesome tip of the hat to put the Delorean on the tracks for the first time since the film was shot...that was awesome!! Thanks for posting the vimeo vid!

If you need any help designing posters, letters of invitation, tickets or whatever in BTTF design, don't hesitate to ask me. :)

Now that's one offer I'd be taking up!

And if you happen to need a virtual CG set of 2015 Hill Valley, I may just be done by then. :lol

If you need any help designing posters, letters of invitation, tickets or whatever in BTTF design, don't hesitate to ask me. :)
Thanks for the offer Roland, we will be definitely getting in touch with you as we move closer to the event.

And if you happen to need a virtual CG set of 2015 Hill Valley, I may just be done by then. :lol
Ha..thanks. Keep at it, amazing progress so far. Can't wait to see it when it's all done.

Heavy Future: Thanks to Bob Gale, I got my first BTTF autographs

Time Machine Restoration chief Joe Walser already had my mailing address, but I had no idea Bob Gale would be sending me something. I was totally surprised and ecstatic when I noticed Bob Gale's name on the poster tube.

It was so thoughtful of Bob Gale to send me this cool poster and this wonderful personalized letter. A hearty thanks to Bob Gale for taking time to send me the letter and the Back to the Future poster autographed by him, Robert Zemeckis and Christopher Lloyd. On my own, there is no way I would ever get a chance to get all of their autographs on a poster. And a big thanks to Joe Walser and Terry Matalas for having me on the TMR team in the first place.

Now I am wondering whether I should frame this poster or wait until I bring it at We're Going Back 2015 and get more autographs on the poster from the rest of the BTTF cast and crew. See, I am becoming greedy already :D.

Bob_Gale_Letter.png

BTTF_poster_autographs.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back