War Machine Iron Man 2 Helmet Files (download from first post!)

Stark1138

Okay so spent quite some time adjusting this model. Models by Others have been too tall/ too short, too narrow/ too wide, and too shallow/ too deep. Some even lacked detail in the forhead area, and often lacked in the jaw.

For some reason people have not been giving War Machine the HD/ special treatment, I tried...

The original model was heavily based off of the Sharkhead/Nobody model...
which had a better layout and detail than most however was still to narrow, and shallow.
The Tribal unfold is the new model, and the Artanor model which was further modified includes: Sharper Ear pods, Grooves on the forhead detail, and eyes, and the grilled jaw
Here is the first Unfold!

wm%20helm.jpg

Tribal Unfold:
Stark1138 War Machine Helmet Unfolded by Tribal.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

WM3%20helm.jpg

Artanor Mod/ Unfold Letter:
War Machine Helmet - Letter.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Artanor Mod/ Unfold A4:
War Machine Helmet - A4.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Last edited:
Re: War Machine 3D file needs unfolding for Pepakura!

26237_368996672343_58690437343_4127.jpg

Capture1.JPG

Just the first comparison... I Know I know... it's just a 12" Figure. I'll post some more tomorrow.

Update!

Just sent a copy to Robo3687 maybeh can do somhing.

Still would like any volunteers to unfold though!

But I think someone have the real 3d models from the movie, war machine and iron man, I was waiting for this. Maybe I'm wrong...

I am happy to have a go. I usually have to redo a lot of pep files so I can print em out on my CraftRobo (It runs out of memory if you have to many cuts on one page). I am just about finished redoing Sharkheads HD Iron Man so War Machine would naturally follow on I guess :) .

You know thinking about it I have probably spent more time trying to get pep files 'cutable' on my CraftRobo than it would have took to do it manually :)

Woody

I am happy to have a go. I usually have to redo a lot of pep files so I can print em out on my CraftRobo (It runs out of memory if you have to many cuts on one page). I am just about finished redoing Sharkheads HD Iron Man so War Machine would naturally follow on I guess :) .

You know thinking about it I have probably spent more time trying to get pep files 'cutable' on my CraftRobo than it would have took to do it manually :)

Woody

E-mail sent with files!

But I think someone have the real 3d models from the movie, war machine and iron man, I was waiting for this. Maybe I'm wrong...

Well if there is a pep file for it, and a link, or something you should post it.

So far JTM, Artonor, and Robo3687 have been sent the files, and I have yet to hear back from them on progress.

I will keep updating as I know more.

An as earlier stated someone mentioned that there was a file from the Movie that was made into a pep, but never mentioned whom, what, and where... I was only saying that if this was the case he shoiuld have eloborated. This was taken by someone to start hocking his product here, and that was not an invitation.

Yes, they have (do a search for users brundlefly and suckface), but it´s not likely that those files will be made into pep files. Those are used to create screen accurate cnc machined polyurethane masters.

If you want to have an accurate pep file, you´ll have to work with what´s out there already or coming shortly ;)

Last edited:

Progress so far - Got about 50% of the way through but came into difficulty around the areas where the faceplate edges are intersecting with the rest of the helmet. I decided that it would make it a bit easier to seperate the components slightly on the model which I did last night. All being well I should be able to get the job done by the weekend.

Woody

Progress so far - Got about 50% of the way through but came into difficulty around the areas where the faceplate edges are intersecting with the rest of the helmet. I decided that it would make it a bit easier to seperate the components slightly on the model which I did last night. All being well I should be able to get the job done by the weekend.

Woody

Does that mean separate faceplate.... how the model was built. guess I should have mentiuoned that but good to hear !

Yes, they have (do a search for users brundlefly and suckface), but it´s not likely that those files will be made into pep files. Those are used to create screen accurate cnc machined polyurethane masters.

if i could get my hands on those files, i can sure as anything make pep files from them....as well as remaster my current ones....

i've sent a PM to brundlefly.....

/hijack

stark1138- I haven't had a chance to get to the unfolding yet, been quite busy.....

Heya all,

Im done unfolding the helmet ,
Stark wil share them Asap

grtz

Re: War Machine 3D file needs unfolding for Pepakura! (Unfold in the First Post)

Hey! and what about the rest of the suit???

Does someone knows where we can get the pepakura files?

Re: War Machine 3D file needs unfolding for Pepakura! (Unfold in the First Post)

Hey stark, I just finished pepping the helmet, definately some detail in that one, was a little more difficult then sharkheads HD mark vi helmet out there. I will get some pics posted tomorrow and show ya what I got. Thanks for the file, it looks great built

Hey stark, I just finished pepping the helmet, definately some detail in that one, was a little more difficult then sharkheads HD mark vi helmet out there. I will get some pics posted tomorrow and show ya what I got. Thanks for the file, it looks great built

After builing two complete helmets, and 3 partials generally in 48 hrs a piece I am taking my time with this one. 2 Days in and only the crown, and Faceplate are complete.

Good to hear you like the Model, and the build came out good for you.
Can't wait to see pics, and I will try to get some up soon as well!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back