Blade Runner - Complete Deckard Costume with Accessories - New Pics

Mr Webber

Master Member
Always loved the costumes from Blade Runner and put this together nearly two years ago.
It started with the coat and just grew from there. The coat is by Rachael from Propsummit.
I chose the heavier fabric as i sometimes wear the coat. Its a little darker than the lighter fabric version, but it carries a good wet look.

The western style shirt is also by Rachael and was the only one she made i beleive. The other pink and blue shirt is by Magnoli, both are great replicas. The tie came from ebay, havent seen any since and is
the only one i have seen with the correct colours.

The blazer is a cream herringbone coat that i had dyed to a very light orange. The original appears bright orange on screen but a picture of it at auction reveals a lighter shade.
The holster is a custom made version produced by Phil S, the blaster is a all metal sidkit which i customised to a world-con led setup.

The shoes are original addidas "official" shoes as used in the film, not reproductions. The hardest piece to come across was the three button Microma watch,
the brand used in the film. Was lucky to come across a sikver one with the correct band. I plan to have it professionally turned black.
The pants came from a local charity store and are almost perfect. The paper is a superb fan made from Japan.
The belt is just a brown belt and not movie correct, stil looking. The id wallet id badge, badge, wallet stuffers and LED umbrella all came off ebay.

Cheers.

View attachment 28390View attachment 28391View attachment 28392View attachment 28393View attachment 28394View attachment 28395View attachment 28396

View attachment 28397View attachment 28398View attachment 28399View attachment 28400View attachment 28401View attachment 28402View attachment 28403

View attachment 28404View attachment 28405View attachment 28406View attachment 28407View attachment 28408View attachment 28409View attachment 28410

View attachment 28411View attachment 28412

Heres a link to my Deckards briefcase project
http://www.therpf.com/f9/blade-runner-deckards-briefcase-fantasy-addition-86157/

Last edited:
Re: Blade Runner - Complete Deckard Costume with Accessories

you just need a frank lloyd wright tiled room to display it in now.

Your attention to detail is amazing! :eek

Absolutely wonderful display!

Kevin

Thanks very much guys

HAL9000 WROTE :
you just need a frank lloyd wright tiled room to display it in now

I got a fantastic replica off Gary Dub some time back and hopefully will be able to get around to make enough clones to at least do a wall.

View attachment 28419

That is a formidable display - awesome attention to detail -
In complete agreement about the tiles to highlight it, doesn't need much, maybe two sets floor to ceiling in a corner and then lit from above.

I also remember seeing a nice Deckard bust on here you could graft on to your mannequin to finish it off - I'd also keep it white rather than paint it realistically, this is about the costume...

Excellent, excellent work. You've done a man's job, sir!

Coincidentally, I just got my first BR piece in the mail today: a very roughly built EDC PKD, the front trigger of which my son immediately broke off. :angry

Excellent display! I own a Rachael trenchcoat, too. She does terrific work.

GREAT WORK! I just saw the movie last night and I got to say your costume is so flawless.

Really appreciate the feedback guys, cheers.

MFP 2020 WROTE:
I just got my first BR piece in the mail today: a very roughly built EDC PKD, the front trigger of which my son immediately broke off.

Doh, I hope it was a clean break.

GELForever WROTE:
I also remember seeing a nice Deckard bust on here you could graft on to your mannequin to finish it off

We are on the same track, i am going to post a request for help with a Harrison Ford head, prefered over a bust and also a Mel Gibson head for my Mad Max costume.

MrJoshKenobi WROTE:
I got to say your costume is so flawless.

Almost. The orange blazer still needs shoulder patches attached and the buttons arent correct. As soon as i can find another cheap cream or white
herringbone coat, will cut out and dye the patches and attach the correct buttons.

that is so great, congrats for getting everything. But how much did you pay for the Adidas Officials?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back