Blade Runner - Complete Deckard Costume with Accessories - New Pics

Great collection and well displayed.
You probably already know this, but you can make that umbrella a bit more screen accurate by painting the top part black (the lighted part that sticks above the umbrella).
I used some duplicolor automotive flat black primer that sticks really well to the plastic, and then did a coat of black satin spray over that.
For any folks that buy the LED umbrellas off of ebay, be aware that they aren't all the screen-correct white color, some are blue only.

The holster looks different? I can remember it was behind his back in one scene and it looked a whole lot bigger? is that just me or....did they have different ones they used?

Nice set up,I've toyed with getting a Deckard outfit,but that shirt! oy pure 80's right there! :lol

Stunning work! And I agree with the Ford bust, get one and keep it white, that would really set it off.

And the trigger being broken off on your pistol, that happens alot with this particular replica. When I had one, if I saw someone heading to pick it up, I would immediately warn them about the trigger not working before they laid a hand on it.:lol

Thanks very much for the comments guys, you can see why i want to get the street cop costume right.

Krull wrote
The holster looks different? I can remember it was behind his back in one scene and it looked a whole lot bigger? is that just me or....did they have different ones they used?

Yes, the holster is behind Deckards back but its not much of a display back there. There are a few publicity pictures with the holster in that spot though.
The holster is made by Phil S and im fairly sure its the corrct size.

first that's a awesome collection :eek second any plans on making the Spinner for Deckard to hang around in

Knowing Tim, you really never can tell what's going to come next... and he already converted a Medicom Spinner with lights and a garage kit of the interior that's a real beauty !!!

:cool

Fred

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back