Pepper Potts Rescue Armor Helmet sculpt (WIP)

PhantomProphet

l_38aa537090994e8da094bfc4c59479b3.png

Hi everyone. Phantom Prophet here with another Iron Man Helmet... Or should i say Iron woman (rescue). It is a project put on to me by Master Le. I know he isn't liked much, but that aint the point. he creates good costumes non the less. He built his interpretation of the Pepper Potts Rescue armor shown in a link further down the page.

There were many different styles of the helmet, some had metal hair, some had vents, some odd oval ears, some had round ears. so this is my combination of the helmets. I used parts of an old iron man helmet cast some foam board and tape as the base. Then started to apply bondo as a clay substitute. Just remember boys and girls bondo is highly toxic, and shouldnt be used lightly. Protective eye wear, and breathing mask recommended.

Pic of helm in the shaping process

l_07a0eeafadde485db41a6a24638cd508.jpg

Next pics are of the helm after i got the basic shape down and i outlined where i Wanted to add details.

l_8d2f4be6015340f891f8d371e3363c21.jpg

l_28f48db019ef4223ac2ed67d54043603.jpg

l_bf01a6dbd03843f0abc5f8ed780dc3c9.jpg

still a WIP but is soon to be done. more pics to come.

Last edited:
l_38aa537090994e8da094bfc4c59479b3.png

Hi everyone. Phantom Prophet here with another Iron Man Helmet... Or should i say Iron woman (rescue). It is a project put on to me by Master Le. I know he isn't liked much, but that aint the point. he creates good costumes non the less. He built his interpretation of the Pepper Potts Rescue armor shown in a link further down the page.

There were many different styles of the helmet, some had metal hair, some had vents, some odd oval ears, some had round ears. so this is my combination of the helmets. I used parts of an old iron man helmet cast some foam board and tape as the base. Then started to apply bondo as a clay substitute. Just remember boys and girls bondo is highly toxic, and shouldnt be used lightly. Protective eye wear, and breathing mask recommended.

Pic of helm in the shaping process

l_07a0eeafadde485db41a6a24638cd508.jpg

Next pics are of the helm after i got the basic shape down and i outlined where i Wanted to add details.

l_8d2f4be6015340f891f8d371e3363c21.jpg

l_28f48db019ef4223ac2ed67d54043603.jpg

l_bf01a6dbd03843f0abc5f8ed780dc3c9.jpg

still a WIP but is soon to be done. more pics to come.
Nice Job. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

I really hope you will be offering castings, because I think I can convince my wife to do this.

you let the cat out the bag early.... yeah there will be a limited run of the helmet in august, so keep an eye in the junkyard. but till then still gotta mold it and give the first cast to a very big iron man fan for whom this helm was made for. more pics will be posted soon of a fully finished helmet so it can be seen its glory, lol

Very nice sculpt, I am going to try and trow together a Rescue for my daughter... How far along are you?

Now that they released a new version do you think you might attempt sculpting that one after you're finished?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back