2 New Ghostface Scream Masks Scream 4

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
R.J. Torbert who manufactures the Ghostface mask and costume tweeted:

"I expect there to be 2 diff masks, however I will say this, things changing very often – difficult to say without giving it away.

Sent out additional GHOSTFACE to the SET today, a very interesting opening scene.

Lets just say, the town of Woodsboro, has an obsession. There is your hint."

Then soon later these pics showed up:

xgmdcw.gif

Then Wes Craven Tweeted this pic, of the Zombie mask, Scarecrow mask, and original mask,....and his cat :)
2b8ozm.jpg

...and lastly the full costumes

21kjpk4.jpg

I wonder if they named the zombie one after Rob Zombie since the weathering looks like the myers mask

But the scripts going through production re-writes (never a good sign). It's also dealing with actors leaving days before they're suppose to start (also not a good sign). So we'll see if the second mask stays.

I really really hope that scarecrow one is just for the opening. Cause it looks pretty silly. I don't like that weathered one at all either. Part of ghostfaces scariness comes from the stark black and white mask. It never got dirty. It may have been bloody in the beginning of part 3 but that's it.

I'm pretty pumped about this movie regardless

It will be interesting to see how or if these masks get worked into the movie.

I also hope the main ghostface killer wears a clean mask just like in the other movies.

Those are some interesting pics of the Scream Masks -- I kinda figured they would try to change the mask up a bit after the first three movies but I didn't think they'd make a "scarecrow" burlap version of it, haha. I prefer the classic clean white mask, like everyone said above it'll be interesting to see how these new masks are worked into the movie, if they use them at all. ((I also agree with you .:MirrorminD:.)) -- Now that I think of it, the 'Zombie Mask' really does remind me of the weathered Rob Zombie's Halloween Remake Masks. Thanks for posting these pics! :D \m/

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back