A Better Set of Wolverine Claws

Superman

I have been building claws for a long time now and im always trying to improve my work. I went back to the drawing board and designed some new claws with the help and advice from a few RPF members. They are a lot closer to the dimensions of the claws used in X-men Origins Wolverine. I made the part that goes over your knuckle thiner to give a better coming out of the hand look. The hand grip has been made thinner and wider for a more comfortable feel. Overall i'm very happy with the New Better Set of Wolverine Claws. And im working on a "Large X Stand" like the ones used by Sideshow Museum Replica claws. Well check them out and let me know what you think.
photo.jpg
photo-1.jpg

IMG_7987.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

photo-5.jpg

The blades them selves are made of plexiglass and are very strong and light weight. I have sold quite a few of these and everyone seems to like the new Better Wolverine Claw. If any body is interested in a set please PM me.

i'd be interested in a stand if you ever get around to it. =)

The claws look good - I gotta be honest I don't know the difference between all the different wolverine claws from x-men and the movies. Is there a difference?

Im not real sure the difference either but ive been told my original set of claws were more like the claws used in the original X-Men movie. The new ones i did a more research to get them closer to the new X-men Origin Wolverine movie.

Im not real sure the difference either but ive been told my original set of claws were more like the claws used in the original X-Men movie. The new ones i did a more research to get them closer to the new X-men Origin Wolverine movie.

So what you're saying is the original set looks real and the new set look fake?

:wacko

So what you're saying is the original set looks real and the new set look fake?

:wacko

Im saying i dont know the difference in the claws form one movie to the next but i have been told my first set looks more like the original X-men movie and my New set I studied the X-men origin Wolverine movie to get them as close to accurate as possible.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back