ESB Electrobinoculars SHOWOFF thread!!!

Last time I did a run of 20 binocs, I was having a hard time getting rid of these.
Like with the Schermuly, many of the people, who asked for and comitted to buy one didn´t even reply to my PM´s when the time had come.

Don´t know if I want to go that route again, especially considering the fact, that I have way less free time now to manage such a run.
Maybe maybe in the future ;)

Markus

Have to fess up that I was one that backed out on this magnificent run. My business dried up at the time before they were complete and I PM'd Odiwan and he graciously released me from my commitment.

Everytime I see one of these, I'm reminded of my regret in having to let it go. Still wish I could have gotten one. Business is back and so I'm hopeful another run may happen in the future.

Amazing work, Thanks again for understanding at the time.

How rare are those Simrads?
The binocs are something I'd like to build eventually, but so far I've been lacking a base.
I've been considering this but it's not quite accurate enough:

uploadfromtaptalk1436338164298.JPG

How rare are those Simrads?
The binocs are something I'd like to build eventually, but so far I've been lacking a base.
I've been considering this but it's not quite accurate enough:

View attachment 498348

Well ...the actual SIMRAD can still be purchased directly from the manufacturer for several thousand $
I know of only two "vintage" SIMRADS in the hands of SW collectors.

Reg. the container you posted a picture of...what are the dimensions?

Markus

Well ...the actual SIMRAD can still be purchased directly from the manufacturer for several thousand $
I know of only two "vintage" SIMRADS in the hands of SW collectors.

Reg. the container you posted a picture of...what are the dimensions?

Markus
No idea. It's IKEA (loke a lot of good bases for DIY stuff as we all know)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back