Airwolf helmet

bwayne64

Master Member
Does anyone know if there's been a Pep made of the Airwolf Helmet. I'd love to have a Replica helmet, but couldn't afford the ones i've seen out there. Thanks in advance if anyone knows. If not I guess I'll have to sculpt my own, Cheers,

Joe

There's interest alright.. but like what was said above.. Perhaps because one doesn't exist yet. *hint hint. I know there's folks out there with them!

I have a mold of one I sculpted, It's a bit big even for my crazy head, but if you want maybe i can do a pull for you? I actually went looking for a pep file years ago and only found the helicopter as a pep file. man I used to love this show.

I have a mold of one I sculpted, It's a bit big even for my crazy head, but if you want maybe i can do a pull for you? I actually went looking for a pep file years ago and only found the helicopter as a pep file. man I used to love this show.
I would like see a picture of the pull if you do one,I'm wanting one myself.

They come up everynow and then on the E shop

they are pulled in abs and are two halfs with resin greeblys

its a realy good kit i picked mine up about two years ago and i do know that he is still doing them

Ohhh this would be awesome to have.. Cant believe I never thought about getting a Airwolf outfit made. I imagine besides the Helmet it would be an easy costume to put together.

Jathoris Re: Airwolf helmet
Wonder, just wondering, is that helm from season 4?

HOW DARE YOU!!!! BLASPHAMY!!!! :lol Not what I was aiming for, but I suppose it could resemble season 4 stuff, given that it was just recycled season 3 helmets that they pulled the foam off of and shot very poorly. Maybe that's it, I shot the pics as badly as they shot the entire season.:lol

The helmets were identical in seasons 2-4. In season one, the central mohawk running from the targeting reticule projector (the box with the red LED strip) above the visor is actually not as wide as in season 2 onwards. Also in season one the helmet has one round button instead of three switches.

The middle bit of the mouthpiece is of course part of the rear of AMT/ERTL's AT-AT Imperial Walker model kit

Authentic replicas available at Airwolf Fully-Functioning 2nd Season Replica Prop Helmets

Aww Wonder.. Lol. Really wasn't trying to offend, it just looked much bigger and wider around the front so I was curious.

hi,

my name is johnny and im new to this site. wondersquid i was wondering if you still make those airwolf helmets like in the above pictures. and if so do you sell them

The one in the picture I made for a friend, but I still have the mold, it's just a little wide, and certainly not as accurate as ones being made by the link above. If you want an unfinished fiberglass that you can fix up and make your own, then PM me and I'll give you a price.

im not really sure on how to pm but i would like a price on the helmet thanks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back