Life-Sized Freddy

bhsfx

Here's another cool project created by some of my students. Like most projects, this was created by a couple of students. The head was created by one talented Luigi Talliere, while the base, body and hands were done by others.

Thanks for looking,

BHSFX
IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

Do they all get the same grade and who gets to take this piece home? To be fair I would think it should stay with the school. Do your students take requests and if so can we see these requests in the junkyard?

All and all great work from your students.

Do they all get the same grade and who gets to take this piece home? To be fair I would think it should stay with the school. Do your students take requests and if so can we see these requests in the junkyard?

All and all great work from your students.

Students get to keep everything they make, except in the cases of display pieces for our room. These projects involve a number of students, and they receive grades based on their particular parts. So in the case of this particular piece, the head was sculpted by one student (he made a collector's quality display head for himself, and pulled a copy for this display). The hands were fabricated by another -(so his grades were for the sculpt, mold, and skin fabrication), another student created the base (his grade was for the fabrication and "theming" of the base). Collectively they fabricated the body, found all the costuming.

Check out the Three Stooges heads on our website www.bhsfx.org - that is one good example of requests (or in this case commissioned).

Thanks,

Jim
BHSFX

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back