32" Millenium Falcon V.2

Hey Dan, that's the plan ! :)

That sounds fantastic !
Always been a dream projekt to build a SS Millennium Falcon
but could`t imagine where to get all those kits.

This would be a huge leap forward in my plan to build one

hope if someone do this it`s in my price range :lol

You guys are incredible skilled by the way.

Fredrik

Aarrgghh !!..you do this now, when I've gone to all this trouble ??:lol
Where's my padded room, and the straight jacket..:cry

But seriously..great news, if it makes more Falcons it's gotta be good (y)thumbsup

Pm'd you Julien, but your box is full.

BtW, I could use a landing gear set if there's a possibility of future silicone spillage..

Cheers

Phil

Very nice work sofar!

How much does one spend on all the donor kits alone? I'd love to know because I will be doing this large project at some point in the future.

You are an inspiration!

I dunno if you can put a definate price on it all...it depends what you can get them for, as some are rare, out of production, and you might pay various amounts. I've collected them over some years and I still don't have them all. I have no idea what I've spent in total. If I added it up I would probably be in shock. It's best to not think about it too much I reckon.

Phil

Resurrecting an old thread...... Did you get any further with this Tox?

I am looking to get a 32" hull casting and will be in need of all the other parts to finish it. Had you thought any more about casting the parts you have built up?

Here's looking hopeful......

Unfortunatly nothing to report as yet. I dont want to build it like my first one, I want a vacformed hull and my oven is too small for such a large part.

Regarding casting my parts, I have no plan to do it, sorry...

Looks great!!

Is there any chance that you might spill some silicon on those sidewalls?

That's been the big deterrent for me on building a falcon. The fear that I'd never be able to track down the parts needed to kitbash the sidewalls.

Dan

Hey Dan, that's the plan ! :)

I must have mis understood. When AS asked if you were going to throw them under rubber and you said that's the plan. I just assumed.

No worries...... Looking forward to seeing more.

I must have mis understood. When AS asked if you were going to throw them under rubber and you said that's the plan. I just assumed.

No worries...... Looking forward to seeing more.

Oops yeah that's what I wrote lol just dont know why I said that because it's not possible to mold because of the undercuts !

No, this is just 4 years old styrene haha ! You can see that the inner sides of the basic shape are still white, the outer sides turned out yellowish !

I have just joined the RPF and stumbled on this thread. Glad to see that it appears to be moving forward again. Great start!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back