32" Millenium Falcon V.2

this is going to be great and is already coming together, but who could expect anything less, your models are amazing!

Tox,
Looks great! What are those parts in the upper mandible, far left? They are located below the F1 engine and to the left of the POW part? Also, that grey hook part that is near these parts.

Been searching for those for a loooong time!!!

Hi Julien

Just thinking that there's a part missing on your set up of the port mandible,..you probably know what the real part is, but I think it looks close to part A3 of the Leichter 222...some sort of hatch/ peephole thing... It's the part marked with the red arrow..
BTW, do you know the green arrow part..?

falconleftwithdiffcroparrow.jpg

Hope it helps...prolly not..

Cheers

Phil

No worries. I have a spare one of these now, so let me know if you need it.

Don't suppose you've figured out what these parts are?

ZTkTR.jpg

It's good to see how the sidewalls look with all these newly found parts on them. Still so many kits I need to pick up before I can get to this point.

Looks great!!

Is there any chance that you might spill some silicon on those sidewalls?

That's been the big deterrent for me on building a falcon. The fear that I'd never be able to track down the parts needed to kitbash the sidewalls.

Dan

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back