UltraSabers...

Yes they sell a very good product, they do stand up to heavy dueling and will stand the test of time, I have 3 of their sabers. I used to be a part of a Dueling group and that's who we started with. with 1 drawback you'll need to use a paper towel put in the end so that the battery pack will stay still.

I purchased sabers last year for my boys from Ultra. The Initiate or Youngling Sabers are perfect for little ones wanting to duel. The blades are short and easy to spin. The Youngling is made for little hands while the Initiate is for bigger kids.

Then of course they have a whole line of adult sabers.

As far as brightness, they use single Luxeon LEDs and are plenty bright. We've used them for walking on the beach before instead of a flashlight. They always attract attention when we do. There pretty much water proof too.

I own 8 Ultra Sabers with 1 on the way, Totally fun, brightness is Excellent, and yes, the youngling sabers for kids are damn near indestructable. They are a class act, AND right now, til the end of June, Shipping is FREE.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back