MR F/X lightsaber

spidermale

I have a MR vader saber that i got online for the specific purpose of turning into a belt worn saber. I know the length isnt true to the prop because of the electronics, but I managed(after some bloody knuckles) to get the blade out. I have two questions:
1. My emitter shroud is cracked and half of it is missing, will the blast-tech shroud fit?
2. Ive been thinking about placing some sort of lens in the hole, because you can see right down to wear the activator switch is. What would make more sense, a magnifying glass lens painted clear red, a faceted lens, or just a clear peice of plastic? I really dont remember if theres a lens in the cut way sabers from the visual dictionary.

<div class='quotetop'>(Vegeta @ Jun 24 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]1267447[/snapback]</div>
First off....What version is it? Vader ANH or vader ESB??
[/b]
Its the ESB version. I got a broken one off of ebay..note to all, I got a little screwed in the auction because the sellers only focused on the bent blade, not on the hilt damage at all so it was a real sweet surprise seeing a broken shroud. I think I made the face Anakin made right before he decapitated the sand people.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back