Life sized Lego

Tommyfilth

here are a couple of life sized Lego Mini Figure utensils I am in the process of finishing and molding.

4713591408_a36a56e96c.jpg

4713591552_804fdcf9a9.jpg

Tommy

wow, those are pretty awesome. Do you plan on selling these, making others and can the gun attach to the hand radio?

I will be posting a interest thread when I finally graduate to 20 posts, I plan on making the Sword and the 1x1 round plate to fit on the front of the gun to be like the Lego Star Wars blasters.

Tommy

those look great, the sw blasters are more rounded on the ridges i believe aren't they ? are you doing the clear piece..or was that what you saying you where working on. Also love the rebel rifle in the Lego SWgame..lol

If you could make the walkietalke and the megaphone actually work, they would be the coolest gadgets ever. You should approach LEGO and recommend it.

those look so good, i cant believe no one else thought of it
i was planning on making a big lego man about a foot tall

those look great, the sw blasters are more rounded on the ridges i believe aren't they ? are you doing the clear piece..or was that what you saying you where working on. Also love the rebel rifle in the Lego SWgame..lol

You're right, the piece still needs to be rounded around the ribbed area and the talkie needs a detail routed into the back. Yes I had made a round stud for the tip on the prototype, but have not gotten around to it for the final piece yet, I need a better lathe.

If you could make the walkietalke and the megaphone actually work, they would be the coolest gadgets ever. You should approach LEGO and recommend it.

Lego has a company they are working with already for electronics, they make radios, cameras and such. I completely agree that walkie talkies that looked like this would be sweet!

I like it.. Lego scale is 1/27th usually. Some will say that a fig is 6 feet tall and scale up from that

I'm not sure of the scale of original Lego, or these, I don't recall the actual size of Lego, but I found a couple of working drawings I created for this project. Somewhere out there I saw a site that showed how the "math" of Lego dimensions work, it's actually really fascinating how all of their pieces fit into a range of sizes the 5:6 ratio of height to width.
radioinch.jpg

loudhailerinch.jpg

those look so good, i cant believe no one else thought of it
i was planning on making a big lego man about a foot tall

I have seen very large figures on ebay from time to time, I think someone created an art project like the vader helmet project, and I see the regular ones on there coming from somewhere in asia, I don't think they are official lego merchandise, but cool nonetheless. If you do venture into making a Giant Mini Figure, I hope this might help.
testuser5_aug2008_06_minifig_drawing_patent__w10fqs_w9su661.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back