Buzz Lightyear Costume Ideas

While this site welcomes people of all language, English is the official language of the site.

That's awesome work on the head though! How big is this dude going to be? Wearable costume I hope? Can't wait to see more!

3075-67281-1540530527105-1650187142-1259327-6152007-n.jpg

Phenomenal!

Nice work. I recently found this forum, and it is really
inspiring to see other peoples work.
I think now I'm ready to start creating my own Buzz
suit. I'm going to try building it with foam.
Will post my pictures here.

Here's some photos of my buzz costume I made a while ago... it's really only an approximation of buzz because I was on a tight budget and didn't even know about pepakura...

The wings fold up and down (kitchen door hinges) - The green glows int he dark (just glow in the dark paint) - Boots are white rubbish bins turned upside down with the bottoms cut out, and the rest is made from plumbing, papier mache and wall filler - I had to make it extra sturdy so that I could still do my embarrassing jumping jack style dancing while wearing it at parties :confused

but...

just the other day I found the pepakura files for a stunning buzz model that looks 100% perfect, so you could probably make a costume from that... here's the link Papercraft Buzz Lightyear.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

The guy who made the pep files is here Blogger: User Profile: ELSOCRAFT

When I asked him if it's ok to use he said just send him some photos of the finished costume :lol

hello
regards

the RPF ...
You know I been looking forum to talk Lightyer Buzz costume and nothing. but today and finally found it very interesting to see where I find the planes porcierto costume, I tell you for the month of December is Compleano my nephew and is a fan of buzz lightyer
I want to see if I can make the costume to wear it the day of the party (a'm new)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back