TMP Lifesize Legoman costume.

TMP

Sr Member
We just finished a lifezise 6.3 tall Legoman costume fitts a person arround 6 feet tall with normal boots.
The idea is that we will sculpt following helmets and mask to go with the Legoman costume.

30320_440107037813_529327813_6170544_2591212_n.jpg

PS! the arms will be done this week.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._440107037813_529327813_6170544_2591212_n.jpg
However i am unsure of what accessorie that we want to sculpt..

BAT-MAN MASK?

STORMTROOPER HELMET
SNOWTROOPER HELMET
DARTH VADER HELMET
C3PO HEAD
VIKING HELMET
KNIGHT HELMET
MOTORCYCLE HELMET
POLICE HAT

All these helmets hats will be interchangable just like a legoman.

VARIOUSE HAIRTYPES; JOKER, ROBIN, SUPERMAN, HARLYQIN, LEIA

OTHER ACCESSORIES: SNOWTROOPER BACKPACK, KNIGHTS ARMOR, VIKING ARMOR, SHIELD, SWORD, GUNS?...

For the legoman costumes: They can be painted in any wanted colors.
So based on how it is now it can be transformed to Spiderman, Green Lantern and many more.. Just imagination can stop it..

So what if your dream legoman accessory? What shal we make for the next Legoman after this summer?

Oh rad, I love it.

I did a lego costume a few years ago...it was the first costume that I ever built from scratch. It was quite awful... you are making me want to do another one now.

a 6 foot tall lego apocalypse would be intimidating. you could make a collar/shoulder bell piece. like one piece that slips over the shoulders. kinda like this but of course lego style.
ApocalypseBAF01.jpg

I think Stormtrooper Lego man would be a fun change to the regular troopers that you see at most costume events.

I like the idea of an Iron-Lego Man but I think it would be cool to do a pirate-lego man costume with the hat,gun,sword,and dont forget the hook. O and a lego parrot to put on the shoulder.

You should definitely do a Homer Lego man. You already have the skin colour down.

Other than that, I like rundown's suggestion about just making a plain Lego man. It will be tremendously cool just on its own.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back