ANH Red Y... kit

John, cool to see you posting... but isnt their something you should be working on? :)

Incom thanks for that.... very cool.

KK thanks PM on the way!

New pics in a few!

Steve

388574206.jpg

388574205.jpg

388573871.jpg

388573857.jpg

388573865.jpg

388573866.jpg

388573849.jpg

388573855.jpg

388573858.jpg

388573862.jpg

Good one Willie!! :lol Ohh buddy I am working too! I close my eyes and I see rivets! Rivets! RIVETS!!!! Willie knows what I mean!

Glad folks are liking the research and work put into this one. Just got the masters! Man Jamie did an awsome job on the cockpit. I really like our design on this one.

Steve

Glad you like the drop in. Couldn't have done it without you to get everything identified. So are we going to enlarge the front area of the sidewalls (cockpit) for the hero's? Has that been discussed yet?

Yep, just got off the phone with john and once the no shrinks are done he will add a bit of material to create the slightly higher profile cockpit to match the Gold versions... "Blockier" to quote a buddy of mine...;)

Steve

For what it's worth, the old kit was $400. And is very nice. cockpit and main fuselage were cast perfectly. No seams on the cockpit and one minor, easily fixed one on the fuselage.

Not at all Paul! Will shoot you a pm.... :) I am always ready to talk tie!

Reminded me of the line in meet the Parents...

Steve

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back