ANH Red Y... kit

Jamie... your a nut! Lets keep this thread on the Y Wings. I will post a ORDER thread in the Junkyard.. note ORDER not Interest. I made 10 shuttles out of pocket and have 5 shuttles on hand cause folks decided they didnt want it once ordered.

I will document the parts, molding and casting process here on all the versions...

Think I found a 5th version Hero Y Wing... its in the chronical and has 4 little triangles on the engine nose... anyone got anymore info on that one?

More pics tomorrow!

Steve

Jamie... your a nut! Lets keep this thread on the Y Wings. I will post a ORDER thread in the Junkyard.. note ORDER not Interest. I made 10 shuttles out of pocket and have 5 shuttles on hand cause folks decided they didnt want it once ordered.

I will document the parts, molding and casting process here on all the versions...

Think I found a 5th version Hero Y Wing... its in the chronical and has 4 little triangles on the engine nose... anyone got anymore info on that one?

More pics tomorrow!

Steve

I don't think Id be here if I weren't a NUT.... Thread on track just rattling cages.... LOL

Just what part is the topmost far right? Dr. Evil's Spaceship?

It looks like a......
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

388530188.jpg

Steve

Hey Guys, big applause for all of you on this, it really does not get much better than this!!! Outstanding!
mike

Wow, wow, wow :eek Those castings look amazing. All those kit parts pictures.. I'm in love :love Very interested in pricing for these babies, when will the ORDER post go up??

I bet you guys are working on a Studio Scale Blockade Runner.:love

My money is on the wedged ship chasing the BR :cool

Steve, you mentioned half of those who ordered your Imperial shuttle kit did not proceed and you blame them... Could it be they are still in but simply hold back their hard earned funds because you still have not delivered older orders (like TIE ships)? Cough... cough.

Then we will reveal the big ones... AND I MEAN BIG!! :wacko Get your divorce lawyers in check... :confused We're absolutely bat-**** crazy and we don't care...

OMG you're planning to do the Executor or the Avenger ? Maybe one of the Moncal vessels or the DS II ? 5 ft Falcon ? Blockade Runner ?
Cant see any other big models (maybe the pyro AT-AT or the ROTJ X-Wing, but that doesnt count).

But a small model like the Sandcrawler would be a hit I guess. :)

Nawww if its ANH, its gotta be the Devastator lol, thing is, Steve is actually in that category to release such a kit......ballsy that is LOL.

lee

Falk, pm sent.

Devastator? ... intriging... I can confirm some activity in that area but remember as Yoda said.." No...there is another.."

Guys Lets let us get a bit farther along before the sneek peek...

I know Jamie is chompin at the bit to show progess but we need to make more.

Right now its all about the Y Wings!

Have to agree Steve.....its all about the Y wing, be pretty sad to detract from such a big announcement....were just such excitable kids though huh :lol

lee

Looks great!

just out of curiosity, does anyone have a comprehensive list of which Y-Wing kit would be for which Y-Wing?

I.E.
Gold Leader (Dutch)- Gold Leader (TIE KILLER) kit
Gold Two (Tiree) - Blue/Gray stripe
Gold Three - (Torsyn) MOM Tour Kit (Pyro)
Gold Four - (Lepira) ? Kit
Gold Five (Pops) - Triangles Kit (Pyro)
Gold Six - (Okand) ? Kit
Gold Seven - (Farlander) ? Kit
Other - Red Jammer Kit

In otherwords, if I wanted to do a Gold Seven, which Kit should I get?

Last edited:
I would to take the time to thank all the people (you know who you are J ) that played a part in bringing this build to what it has become. This could have never been achieved alone without the input and resources of others that wanted to see such an animal.

I for one can’t wait to see one of these painted, weathered and complete!
It will be interesting to see the build ups of all the talented people on this board

Stay tuned for more pictures of plant on detail and piping placement

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back