Predator Head Sculpt

Termokk

Hello all!
This is my first time posting on this sight so i wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is corey and i am from colorado. I have been posting on the predator related sight thehunterslair.com, but i wanted to share this with all of you as well. This sculpture is going to be molded and made into a latex mask that is wearable, and will have bio masks (helmets) that will custome fit it as well. I am getting ready to mold it so i wanted to post up some pictures and get some critisism and comments. Thank you for looking!

100_1242.jpg
100_1237.jpg

First post and "bang" this is what I can do. Incredible work. I am a big pred fan and you really have done an amazing job.

:lol thank you all for the compliments. I am gonna mold it this week, when i can get some more ultracal-30. I still have to finish the detailing and final clean up. Does anyone want to see the molding process?

I'd be interested in the molding process. One suggestion before finishing. Try to make the quill sacks on the brow and up the sides and down towards the cheek bones.

Was also wondering about the sharp edge at the lower jaw where the skin flap turns into the lower mandible tooth "arm". Is it supposed to have that ledge? I always thought the flap blended into that area more smoothly.

I know I would like to see the molding process. I've only done simple molds, so I'd love to see how you mold something so complicated. Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back