Mens wigs? say for arnold in terminator?

chuckyAPP

Sr Member
Hi everyone, does anybody know where I can find a mans wig - specifically for T2 or T3 for various Arnold busts and lifesize statues? Ive searched on ebay and the net but its hard to tell what to get without seeing them firsthand. Someone must have bought one and knows where to em? Thanks so much in advance.

I've always found online wig-shopping very hit-and-miss. The end results almost never look much like the stock photos on vendors' websites, especially on eBay, and even if it's great you might take damage in transit.

If you have any sort of costume shops or wig stores near you, it can be well worth your time to walk in and see what they can do for you. You can see and handle what you're buying before spending the money. I see you're in the same area as I am; if there's nothing in your town you could always take a trip into NYC and hit up the theatrical and costume shops. The costume places have all the same costume-grade wigs as the online vendors, and the pro-grade wig shops will be much more able to help you get what you need.

Short-hair wigs are generally harder to get looking right than long-hair wigs. The cheaper costume-grade stuff is less likely to work for you, or at least will require a lot more work, so you may want to go pro-grade if you're willing and able. Good Arnold hair might end up relatively pricey.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back