My all metal Geordi Visor with display stand

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finished this up this weekend and thought it turned out really nice. I polished the metal to nice, hand rubbed look. Then added the little red "jewels" to the sides. I wanted to display it on my self without it taking up as much room, so I decided to make a display stand for it, that would set it up, where I could put a cricket phaser underneath it.

sttnggeordivisor.jpg

sttnggeordivisor2.jpg

sttnggeordivisorstand.jpg

Looks great!

But where are the bi-lateral, quantum-optical-interface, sensory-connection-enhancement-transfer nodes?

The NODES, MAN!

How's he supposed to SEE without the NODES ???!!!

Jeeesh!

Looks outstanding!
I thought that his visor had more of those 'rods' inbetween the gaps. Not sure how to explain it...
Lets see some pics of you wearing that bad boy!

Very cool!

Since the prop uses brass tubes, I would have made the brass stand black so you don't get confused at what your looking at and the prop would Pop out a bit more.

Great work.

FB

Very cool!

Since the prop uses brass tubes, I would have made the brass stand black so you don't get confused at what your looking at and the prop would Pop out a bit more.
I had the same thought. Also, I hope you clear-coated it so that the hand-burnishing won't oxydize.

Great-looking prop!

Good thinking about painting the stand. I did think about painting it, and might still do it.

I do still need to clear coat it. Thanks for the tip!! :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back