Captain Jack, Mark 3 costume pics.

Jants

3 years in the making, I'm finally there, with this being the third version for me. Working with people and getting this right, has been a fun ride. Now I'm at the point where I'm happy with it:

tings067.jpg

5-18-10112.jpg

tings113.jpg

tings114.jpg

tings115.jpg

tings116.jpg

tings062.jpg

Do we ALL hang out in the same places ?????

This is the 3rd time i'm seeing this (KTTC,DMT) and it still looks AMAZING !

Last edited:
:eekStop following me!!! :confused

I wouldn't mind posting Mad Hatter stuff over on KTTC and Capn Jack stuff on RPF! Sometimes I forget which bloody forum I am attending!:)

Thanks everyone and yes fellow Sparrow's, usually if the pirates be a gathering, I point my ship in the other direction...but figured, what the hell. :love

You look good Rens, well done mate. Ramiel, thanks man, glad those tutorials came in handy for so many. Took me time to get the make-up right, but am really happy with the final look:

tings084.jpg

With me hat:
tings092.jpg

Couple more:
DMC_08copy.jpg

The real Captain Jack on the left, me on the right: :D
jantjack.jpg

Cheers all! :cheers

:eek: That is a great likeness and the efforts in details.. Most impressive one of the best suits i seen, and combined with your looks.. Bloody h***.. That looks like a winner.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that. It's been a long road, went through multiple variations and now I'm getting to the point where my Captain Jack is complete. Few more tweaks coming up and then I can start my next project, in between working on costumes for others.

masterpiece4.jpg

markedmenphotoshoot-b.jpg

Last edited:
Try and make it Jants! I'm also about 70% sure the wife and I will be there. I'd love to hang with the greats Acme, Jants, Charles, Mooney (if he's able and willing) and so on and so forth...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back