robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 13/6/10 Hand preview on page 4

Good work on the Alternate waist sizes for abs, I'm not fat nut have gained a little due to the wife being pregnant and all. But on another note will you be doing the Hand plates, Legs, and Boots?

Good work on the Alternate waist sizes for abs, I'm not fat nut have gained a little due to the wife being pregnant and all. But on another note will you be doing the Hand plates, Legs, and Boots?

yep sure will....once i iron (lol) out the kinks in the glove design i'll be doing the handplate to go with it......

and once i've done the other sizes of waist I'll be moving onto modeling the lower half of the body....

These look lovely, Robo :] I'm going to start pepping the chest tomarrow

well i messed with the cod piece and there is no way i can modify it in its original scale to fit me, i wear size 34 jeans and its way small on me, i think its because i have a big butt...lol

on another note i finished up my back piece, heres for anyone wondering what it looks like all together

004.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

Dude that chest piece fits you perfectly.
I too can never get those cod pieces to fit right. I have a large butt as well. I am about a 36 waist and about 6'2" The other pieces always fit but never the cod LOL

well i messed with the cod piece and there is no way i can modify it in its original scale to fit me, i wear size 34 jeans and its way small on me, i think its because i have a big butt...lol

on another note i finished up my back piece, heres for anyone wondering what it looks like all together

004.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

Nice pepakura job, arspec. I'm working on my first pep project, a Mk VI Mjolnir helmet, and am almost done with it (just the pep, nothing more yet - two major assemblies to plug together, plus a couple more small pieces to fit in). Not sure it looks as good as your IM Mk IV torso, though.

I told myself I wasn't going to do an Iron Man costume but these peps are causing me to second guess that decision. Excellent work! I'm looking forward to the lower half of the body as I feel that is where the IM design really shines.

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 11/6/10 Pics of my pepped arm on page 2!

Dude that arm look amazing! How is movement? Good? I realize it isn't hardened and you need to be careful. But should a user get full movement once hardened and a pivotal system for elbow is in place.

hmm...i'll wait until i see the pics before i make my final suggestion but the arm is designed to sit quite high on your arm, so push it up as far as it will comfortably go and see how it is then.....

otherwise you might have to trim a little off the top and out of the scoop on the side to make it fit better.....

i'll have pictures soon to show how the whole arm (shoulder bells and all) looks together.....

EDIT: here are the pics.......not the best quality, it was late and just before i went to bed and the lighting in my room is terrible.....also note the extreme need for a shave and a haircut....lol

037tv.jpg
038xv.jpg

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 11/6/10 Pics of my pepped arm on page 2!

hey Robo, you know what's funny? This is what stark should have looked like being in a cave for a couple of months no?

He looked a little too groomed in the movie for a guy a captive in a cave.

lol just messing with you Iron-*****. :thumbsup

Haha Iron-***** - I loled :3 P.S. life has been busy for me :[ not even enough time to take pictures - hopefully I can today - finals for school start tomorrow, been overloaded with work

Heeej I am a big fan of your models. I'm definatly planning to make your armor once I have time. I don't know how statisfied you are with the hand.. I think it looks great, but I am unsure about the joints. This movie might give you some ideas about the joints in the actual hand from the movies.. it starts around 5:00

again I'm a big fan, so I'm not trying to badmouth you, just hope to inspire you so you can keep up the great work!

MakingOf - Movies - Iron Man 2 - Legacy Studios "Iron Man 2" Suit Tour

Robo... any way we can get pep files that have the open edges capped off? Or at least with support struts. I slush cast Smooth Cast 300 inside my pieces to harden them. It's quick, easy and can be drilled, sanded etc.

I'd like to build each piece and then cap off the open spots... put a circular hole about .25 inches wide and then pour in resin, slush around then remove caps... or if you could just include support struts.. that would work too. I could just use plastic sheeting across open areas.

Quick question; can the brace with the circular opening be adapted to the triangular one just by cutting a triangle rather than a circle? I've got the back, and chest piece done, and the abs are about 60% done and would like to complete the upper part of the suit.

C

Here's a pic of the triangular chest piece, never built a chest piece before though so go easy on me :confused . Also it may look a bit...off, but think that is because it's not connected to the back, which need to get a start on!

Robo the arm looks great, wasn't sure how it'd look at first but all put together it is quite something, and Arspec I am jealous or your back :confused, hope mine turns out that good!

Last edited:

Here's a pic of the triangular chest piece, never built a chest piece before though so go easy on me :confused . Also it may look a bit...off, but think that is because it's not connected to the back, which need to get a start on!

Robo the arm looks great, wasn't sure how it'd look at first but all put together it is quite something, and Arspec I am jealous or your back :confused, hope mine turns out that good!
great start! Did you scale yours? You have the same build as me so knowing would really help me! Thanks for any info.

One more thing. Any way we can get6 these unfolded Letter size instead of A4? Dubean is a great unfolded and he might be up for it.

J

great start! Did you scale yours? You have the same build as me so knowing would really help me! Thanks for any info.

Thanks! I just stuck with the original scale meant for about a 6ft person, so if you're the same build as me then yea that should work great.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back