robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - hip pod and foot flap now available

As the old saying goes... "Pics or it didn't happen"

I'd love to see your build.

95% complete...only the spine is missing and i already painted the parts...i'm using velcro to put up the parts together...with the exception of the helmet.

Agreed with previous 2 posts. I wana see some new progress pictures from people. Its ages since we've seen some real progress.

INSPIRE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

As the old saying goes... "Pics or it didn't happen"

I'd love to see your build.

yeh i wanna see pics too......

and congrats dude on having the 1000th post.....hard to believe it's gotten to 1000...lol....

Agreed with previous 2 posts. I wana see some new progress pictures from people. Its ages since we've seen some real progress.

INSPIRE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

All goes well I should be able to finish the left bracer tomorrow, then over the weekend get my right thigh and shin done. The rest made by next weekend (as long as the spine isn't delayed lol), then go hardcore on the resin.

I'm on 2 weeks holidays from Aug 28-Sept 13, so I'm hoping to get a lot done then (body work and hopefully painting).

I'll post an update pic before I start resining again. Hope it won't be as much of a pain as the last one I took was (see page 39).

im working on the right arm, just missing right leg, feet, spine, neck, and a new helmet (i autoscaled the first one and its too small :p)

anyone seen this blog yet? i think he's wearing mk4 suit..not sure but judging by the looks of it, it seems..

KuuBrog | Iron Man Cosplay in Japan

ironman1-300x200.jpg

ironman2-200x300.jpg

based on the blog,he's from japan.

WOW thats a nice set of armor, looks almost TMP quality

almost???????????????? in terms of accuracy and maybe even quality id say this was at least as good as, or even better.... sorry tmp, im a big fan of your work but you have to admit this is a nice suit.

I have started this build and am very happy with my progress so far. I am exactly 6 foot tall so I am printing everything at the set scale and hoping I don't have any sizing issues! Maybe the waist will need to go p a bit, I am actually a 35" waist.

I posted it earlier, but it may have gotten buried...Does anyone know if it is OK to resin and bondo right over top of masking tape? If I use pieces of it to bridge tiny gaps or holes I want to make sure it is OK to go over all of it.

you'll be okay - you can just cut it free with a box cutter or an exacto knife

you'll be okay - you can just cut it free with a box cutter or an exacto knife

I probably won't want to or need to, I hope. Some tabs are so small it is good to put a little piece of tape behind it to secure it more. So I was wondering if I can slush the inside over any and all masking tape and not have a problem. I think in a past post Robo said he did that, but this thread is so long I didn't remember where it was! :lol

Well... here is mine, I need to remake the helmet and chest due scale issue XD
I'm 5'9 and the default scale was a little small for me, so I changed it to 26.274861 now it fits me like a charm =P at least the abs and arm.
ironmine.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaided
ill post my pictures after i'd velcroded it...
not to call you a liar or anything... but havent you made a similar promise earlier?

Come on!!! upload whatever u have! we need inspiration =D

Well... here is mine, I need to remake the helmet and chest due scale issue XD
I'm 5'9 and the default scale was a little small for me, so I changed it to 26.274861 now it fits me like a charm =P at least the abs and arm.
ironmine.jpg

Come on!!! upload whatever u have! we need inspiration =D

Wow I am shocked they were small and not big. I am doing the Mark IV chest so it may be different. Being that I am 6' tall I think the Mark IV is going to be just right at the default. I have the entire front part built and it looks good to me. How was the ab section for fitting? Is there room to fit larger?

Wow! looks good!

So tony how many more inches did the change in scale add to the chest?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back