Re-cast alert on eBay Cooper Blockade Runner

There was a post on the boards not to long ago with someone linking to a "New Blockade Runner" kit. Now it's gone, wonder if it was the same person "Seller / recaster"

There was a post on the boards not to long ago with someone linking to a "New Blockade Runner" kit. Now it's gone, wonder if it was the same person "Seller / recaster"

Yes it was the same seller. He was acting like he was a guy who found this great deal on ebay: pathetic! Interesting how that post just vanished after someone called him out.

I kinda though it was pretty obvious, his english was pretty bad for someone called Allan?

Has he been banned or just keeping a low profile now after his 1st post on the board???

This is a post that I submitted over at SSM

"They "pulled" a photo from Lee Justins bench. Take a look at the shelf with the Tamiya paints during the progress pics of Lees' build,

http://stardestroyerproject.com/BR.aspx

and compare it to the progress pic that's on the ebay listing."

Apparently they have no problem using someone elses WIP pic to use in their ebay ad (30 pics down on Lee's site)

Here is the response I got from the seller. I'm not sure I understand his logic..."you can't see the difference because we made it the same" but I'm pleased to hear it sounds like they will pull it down.

Hello Jesse :

I am very appreciated for your messages. Actually, we received several messages to complain or curse us for selling this kit. The first, I would like to say sorry about such works to make everyone unhappy. But I want to say we didn't just recast it only. We got this kit 6~7 month ago, if we just recast it purely, no need to take so long time to work. Actually, we erase 90% of the surface of the kit and rebuild it. Of course, we rebuild it according to Cooper's original setting, that's why the final looking is the same. Otherwise, we also enhance the kit to make it easier to assemble an d install LED lights.
Anyway, this is our fault to do such works , I mean to rebuild it according to original setting(Cooper?s setting). If we rebuild it according to others, I think everyone will happy to see that. We really want to create/build more models about Star Wars.
I will cancel to sell this kit at ebay. And we will continue to create our own models. Thank you very much and please let me know if you have further comments.

- etinkp Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

He only took the kit off Ebay. He is still selling a finished painted version on Ebay

yep, I wonder how many nerds have his little japanese girls dressed in nighties in their collection. I don't know why anyone would buy them unless...welll unless

yep, I wonder how many nerds have his little japanese girls dressed in nighties in their collection. I don't know why anyone would buy them unless...welll unless

Unless what?......Seeing as my girlfriend and Mother of my children, actually collects resin anime figurines, not spaceships like the rest of the "little nerds"......jeez, open your mind a bit.

lee

Unless what?......Seeing as my girlfriend and Mother of my children, actually collects resin anime figurines, not spaceships like the rest of the "little nerds"......jeez, open your mind a bit.

lee

Does she collect the ones in nighties ? or just the normal 15 year old girl looking ones ? I remember seeing that junk at cons in the early 80's , Looked bad then , and to me it still does.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back