New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

FYI. Heard back from CSS:

We are working to get everything back in stock as soon as possible.
We make almost all of our parts in house and with record sales this year we have struggled to keep up with demand. Please use the "notify me"
button on the product page and we will E-mail you as soon as the part is back in stock.

Last edited:
Anyone see the Luke blackseries on shelves yet?
I saw it at my neighborhood Walmart this past weekend. $149.00 just like the Vader. They also had the Kylo (It was more, but I forget how much). This is in Va. Beach, VA. and might already be gone.

I saw it at my neighborhood Walmart this past weekend. $149.00 just like the Vader. They also had the Kylo (It was more, but I forget how much). This is in Va. Beach, VA. and might already be gone.
wow so it is out, all i have seen is vaders and yodas

luke is now available on amazon, I just bought mine :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

- - - Updated - - -

also is alcohol safe to use on sticker residue?

I took them off my vader and the clear ones left some really nasty residue that took some heavy elbow grease and, some alcohol on toilet paper, and then hard rubbing using a soft glasses cleaning cloth.

I got all of it off but worried what kind of affect will the alcohol leave on the shiny finish?

Thank you I did the same thing on the kylo taking off the on off yellow sticker and it's left it with a dry finish. Like the rest of the hilt has that slippery feel but after the alcohol it left that section with a odd dry non slippery feel. So don't recommend alcohol on the kylo

Opps. That will teach me for going to Toys R' Us just after a restock. The First Order TIE is HUGE. I still haven't even taken it out of the box!

Attachments

• 12105917_10205106370881285_6352643739725927731_n.jpg
    12105917_10205106370881285_6352643739725927731_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 137
That box is larger and has different artwork on it than the TFA FO Tie that I bought on Force Friday (like yours, also unopened). Is that the 6" version (which it looks like it may be too small to be) or perhaps an electronic version (mine has no electronics)?

NM, saw your post in another thread stating that it is the black series version. Cool score.

There has been an awakening....Have you felt it?

I felt it.

hqdefault.jpg

For those that have no idea what the phrase "I felt it." means in reference to the above pic, below is a youtube vid that will explain it. Start at 13 seconds.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 60
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 66
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I had to know so I went to Walmart and got the Vader. I used to have a 2005, which did feel a little big but I didn't have a MPP (ever) to compare. This time I have my Graflex turned Luke to get an idea of the proper size. It's not exact, but I get the feeling that the hilt is pretty close to accurate. It seems to look and feel the same thickness as the authentic Graflex flash and the length is pretty close. Here's a look:

2015-10-08 20.43.47.jpg

2015-10-08 20.41.46.jpg

I decided to put the new Vader on the old classic MR stand I have and set the Luke next to it on the new stand. like this...

2015-10-08 20.28.57.jpg

2015-10-08 20.32.53.jpg

Works great. I think there are 2 clash sounds (only tried it a few minutes) reasonably responsive to motion, and lights up & down the blade nicely. I like it & glad to get it now (and NOT from one of those eBay jackhammers selling for $199 and up Up UP!)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back