FINISHED! Don Robert's N.U Bulldog & FEU Tamaraw - original (pic heavy)

Great body proportions on those costumes! Awesome work all around...and well deserved recognition for your work.

I also love your work ethic. :)

Well done on all counts.

David

this is amazing! Incredible what you can do with foam sheets.

head is exploding from trying to comprehend teh awesome.

AWESOME! great work guys!

Thanks guys. :$

Great body proportions on those costumes! Awesome work all around...and well deserved recognition for your work.

I also love your work ethic. :)

Well done on all counts.

David

Thanks David. :) Well, i think it's only proper to practice good ethics when dealing with people for business. It will either make or break you. For us, it's having fun with what we do. And our ultimate goal is to make people who come to us satisfied. If we can't do it, we'll inform them probably provide alternatives if it's seemingly impossible.

Truthfully, Robert's work were given so much praise when they presented it during the shoot. They even wanted to make it uglier :confused idk if it's a joke or what but Robert said that's what one of the staff said because it's too good compared to other costumes made.It stands out too much. I laughed after Robert told me that and said well they should have told us to not make it so good in the first place. :lol I'm sure they got their money's worth. Not bad for first project huh? :rolleyes I do hope Noel gives us more project to work on in the future. :angel

I just continue to be impressed with the sharpness of the edges and the complex shapes on these costumes. They look like a lot of fun to wear, too. The bulldog studs are great because they are so simple but they look made for the costume. I bet he could even make a Darth Vader helmet look great in foam. :lol Thanks for sharing.

I just continue to be impressed with the sharpness of the edges and the complex shapes on these costumes. They look like a lot of fun to wear, too. The bulldog studs are great because they are so simple but they look made for the costume. I bet he could even make a Darth Vader helmet look great in foam. :lol Thanks for sharing.

He said he already made a DV helm before. :)

Those came out really great ! I really wonder why so many kids still use cardboard to make Cosplay costumes.

If Don finds the time, a tutorial would be greatly appreciated! But it will always be the same, the masters make it look easy in those tutorials, until the frustration sets in ... :lol

Those came out really great ! I really wonder why so many kids still use cardboard to make Cosplay costumes.

If Don finds the time, a tutorial would be greatly appreciated! But it will always be the same, the masters make it look easy in those tutorials, until the frustration sets in ... :lol

I agree, I think a lot of people would love a basic tutorial!

great work. Have u guys ever done WINGS???

We'll try as we're planning for Hawkgirl & Hawkman for the Aug 22 convention. ;)

I agree, I think a lot of people would love a basic tutorial!

Thanks for the support guys. yeah, we would love to make a video one time but honestly we're really tight on time. :( I'm tied to corporate 6x a week 8 or more hours a day. :lol Robert will have a hard time doing it on his own. But we'll try oue best to make one for you. :)

check this out

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back