accurate ewok build

Really nicely done! Looks like a fun project and the result is great :)

best,
Tom

Tom,
Thank you so much for commenting on my build. I have you to thank for many great reference pics from your ewok build and restoration projects. I have been an admirer and fan of your work for a long time. You have really been a great inspiration to me! I truly feel honored:) I hope to some day be able to do this kind of stuff fulltime( I must be:wacko ).
With great respect,
Christaan

Tom,
Thank you so much for commenting on my build. I have you to thank for many great reference pics from your ewok build and restoration projects. I have been an admirer and fan of your work for a long time. You have really been a great inspiration to me! I truly feel honored:) I hope to some day be able to do this kind of stuff fulltime( I must be:wacko ).
With great respect,
Christaan

Too kind man... keep up what you're doing and best of luck :)

Tom

You mentioned once that you wanted to try and find a way to cool the Ewok suit. My son and I both would like to join our local traveling groups. He wants to be an Ewok in the Rebel Alliance and I think I'd like to be with the 501st Legion. I know the Ewok suit would be hot, especially in our area where temps are well into the 100's right now. Any suggestions on keeping it cool yet?

You mentioned once that you wanted to try and find a way to cool the Ewok suit. My son and I both would like to join our local traveling groups. He wants to be an Ewok in the Rebel Alliance and I think I'd like to be with the 501st Legion. I know the Ewok suit would be hot, especially in our area where temps are well into the 100's right now. Any suggestions on keeping it cool yet?

You can sew pockets on a t-shirt and slip ice packs in them. All you need is a couple of packs in the front and one at the small of the back. That will also beef up his costume and give him a rounder look. If the head is big enough you can tie one around the back of the neck. Always make sure they are covered in fabric and you freeze them with a curve to match where you're putting them.

If you look you can find "Phase Change" packs sold individually, that are refills for cooling vests.

Laffo.

i am going to try my hand at this project and i was just wondering what type of mask did you use as a base. it is a soft silicon mark or a hard mask and if so where might i get one. thank you

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back