burn notice props

Gaw, can you imagine the issues you could have with a block of clay labelled "C4"?

How about, the Motorola phone Victor gives to Michael to keep track of him by GPS in Season 2, all pink and rhinestone-y.

Yeah, the C4 could be a no-no for certain occasions, so go carfully.

LOL ... :lol That phone would be a fun prop to put together.

-Mac

Last edited:
There was/is a burn notice auction of props going on today. You can get the link from the Burn Notice facebook page. I picked up a Sam Axe Hawaiian shirt. Awesomeness!

This fine thread seems to get picked up every few years. My turn. After season one for Michael Weston watch was updated to Chase Dürer UDT 1000 XL. The difference is the XL… just a little bigger, not really even noticeable. I got the sunglasses before they were even released. They made the victory 55’s but did not make them with cognac glasses except for the show. I found an Oliver Peoples outlet that had one pair of Victory 55’s and had them install cognac lenses as a special order. As fate would have it they released it again with cognac lenses about a year later, LOL

For the record those great looking tan and light-gray suits he usually wears are Hugo Boss. I got one of each about six years ago. I don’t know if they still make them.

9BB89B41-9610-45EB-91EC-1404D9F9300F.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back