Monsters Inc. Boo's door

What if you didn't do the light and side pieces but just painted a bedroom door like that? I think it'd be really cool

With the pieces attached to the wall like you mentioned would be the best.....with working red light and all! Dang I need a kid so I have an excuse for stuff like this :p

With the pieces attached to the wall like you mentioned would be the best.....with working red light and all! Dang I need a kid so I have an excuse for stuff like this :p

Hell, I have the kids just need a house. Then I can make the Bacta Chamber display case I want in the center of the house

Oh man that's awesome! I think I have to do this for my niece now. She and my sister lived with me for a couple years when my niece was 3 or so and I had to watch Monsters, Inc. literally every day. Great flick (the first 100 times), and great prop!

Oh man that's awesome! I think I have to do this for my niece now. She and my sister lived with me for a couple years when my niece was 3 or so and I had to watch Monsters, Inc. literally every day. Great flick (the first 100 times), and great prop!

My son turns 3 in a couple weeks, and we're in the middle of that marathon, now. Sounds like we have only 70 or so more showings left.

Those are photos of the prop door that's in the old Roger Rabbit Warehouse in Disney Studios in Orlando...it's down near the exit of the AFI exhibit and you can get your photo with it...the characters come out there sometimes for photos too.

I have more photos of it somewhere, was planning on making a replica at some point but space and time don't always jive with my dreams.

Those are photos of the prop door that's in the old Roger Rabbit Warehouse in Disney Studios in Orlando...it's down near the exit of the AFI exhibit and you can get your photo with it...the characters come out there sometimes for photos too.

I have more photos of it somewhere, was planning on making a replica at some point but space and time don't always jive with my dreams.

yeah me too. I thought about making it as a free standing piece and then put glass shelved on the reverse to display some of my Monsters Inc' toys autographs etc. I've been getting the figures signed over the years . Like I have sully signed by Goodman etc. Billy Cystal on Mike you know.

This is sooo cool! I was planning on creating a few of the props from this, mainly the scream cannisters (the ones in the pic aren't exacly "screen" accurate). Has anyone made them?

I have made the door and frame complete with clamps and computer and cannister although the cannister wasn't attached to the clamps.

It was an amazing project (did it as my final piece for my degree) and made the door as a solid timber door.

Looking to sell it and the frame (if wanted) but alas as a new member cannot post it yet in the junkyard!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back